Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys. first off just joined the forum cause i have done everything to my knowledge to try and fix this and im going insane. i have a 07 speed 3 with 163k miles. the code that is KILLING ME is the misfire on cyl 1. here is a list of what i personally have to to try and fix it....

compression test (165-165-155-155)

new fuel injector

new battery

new ecu (i have reset parameters and programmed 2 keys myself, ecu was programmed to my vin number and was done by flagship 1)

new boost solenoid ( not really a fix for the code but a fix none the less)

cleaned the hell out of intake valves

i put a new runner valve solenoid or what ever but it doesnt look like the right one, after taking it off and putting the old one on, the p2006 came on so yay new code.

swapped coil packs around to see if it follows cylinders, it doesnt, stays at 1.

new and gapped plugs

stretched coil pack springs

WTF???
i have FORscan so i can read live data but i have no clue what im looking at. any advice? tomorrow i will be putting a new intake gasket on it as well as valve cover gasket. im desperate here. i got the car a month ago and still havent been able to drive it nor register it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
alright guys. first off just joined the forum cause i have done everything to my knowledge to try and fix this and im going insane. i have a 07 speed 3 with 163k miles. the code that is KILLING ME is the misfire on cyl 1. here is a list of what i personally have to to try and fix it....

new fuel injector

new battery

new ecu (i have reset parameters and programmed 2 keys myself, ecu was programmed to my vin number and was done by flagship 1)

i put a new runner valve solenoid or what ever but it doesnt look like the right one, after taking it off and putting the old one on, the p2006 came on so yay new code.

swapped coil packs around to see if it follows cylinders, it doesnt, stays at 1.

new and gapped plugs

WTF???
i have FORscan so i can read live data but i have no clue what im looking at. any advice? tomorrow i will be putting a new intake gasket on it as well as valve cover gasket. im desperate here. i got the car a month ago and still havent been able to drive it nor register it.
Ok so in the program I was cancelling injectors and noticed once I cut off inj. 1 it didn't drop the rpms as much as the other 3. Cutting off 2-4 the rpm would drop from 720-800 all the way down to around 600 and not go over 700. But when I cut inj.1 it would only drop just a few 10s of rpms.

·
Registered
1 Posts

new fuel injector

new battery

new and gapped plugs

WTF???

new fuel injector

new battery

new and gapped plugs

WTF???
How did you reset parameters and program the keys? I just got an ecu from flagship but it wont turn over....

v/r

1 - 5 of 5 Posts