Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just registered here. Drove the Mazda3 a couple of nights ago and I'm sold. Going to trade my P5 asap.

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can get a discount off finance or lease rates if you are a current Mazda owner - Owner Loyalty program.

Finance = 0.25% reduction
Lease = 0.5% reduction

It's on Mazda.ca under the promotions menu.

Brandon
Soon to have Titanium MZ3 Sport GT

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
That's nice to know....
But the last Mazda I owned was 1982 Mazda 323 and it's been dead for about 10 years now.

Speaking of Owner Loyalty..... they might just increase the rates.

All in all I'm happy with my MZ3 :nsmile:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
welcome to the board, MZ3_Toronto.

Luckily, I own a y2k Mazda MPV so I could apply for that...
I think the calculation works out to be... umm... not a lot?

Question: Is it possible to still get this promotion, even if you get the car a bit below MSRP? Do you think dealers may budge (in the future)?

·
Registered
17 Posts
my insurance runs out in march and i am also thinking of trading my 6 in to save gas money and insurance :oops:

i have a v6 which i get 400km+ for a fulll tank :roll:

M

·
0 Posts
The owner loyalty program is only offer if you finish current leasing or finacing vehicle. The financing program is up to 6 mths after payoff the loan. Customers will receive a letter and special card to get a 0.25% less than subvented rate. Leasing is 0.5% less than regular rate and last as long as you previously lease a car from Mazda Canada Credit. If you don't know the exact detail. Please don't mislead anyone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
m3:
I did not intend to mislead anyone, I was only passing on the info I found at mazda.ca

However, since my original posting a have negotiated a deal with my dealer, including the Owner Loyalty discount. I am currently leasing through Mazda Credit and will be getting out of it early in order to get the MZ3. They had no issues giving me the 0.5% OL discount.

ATL:
Thanks for the welcome. Sorry for the late reply. A few dealers have mentioned about 13.5K trade-in value so I'm actually going to be selling my P5 privately, try to get a little more than that.

dugrant153:
You too - thanks for the welcome. I would negotiate the best deal you can then mention the OL discount. Since it's a Mazda corporate program the dealer shouldn't have any problem giving it to you. Worked for me.

ps: Haven't got my MZ3 yet. The one I want is still on the boat so I'm going to wait to finalize the deal.

-Brandon

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
m3 said:
The owner loyalty program is only offer if you finish current leasing or finacing vehicle. The financing program is up to 6 mths after payoff the loan. Customers will receive a letter and special card to get a 0.25% less than subvented rate. Leasing is 0.5% less than regular rate and last as long as you previously lease a car from Mazda Canada Credit. If you don't know the exact detail. Please don't mislead anyone.
What?!

Soooo I don't qualify if I finished financing my Mazda MPV more than 6 months ago?!

O_O

·
Registered
185 Posts
I tried to ask my sales about the Owner Loyalty program. He said he didn't hear anything about it at all. I wonder if I can still get it since I got my car last Sunday......Well.....Maybe I cannot since the whole deal was finalized. Nonetheless, if you own a Mazda and plan to buy a new Mazda, don't forget to mention about the Owner Loyalty program. Though 0.25% for financing is not a whole lot, you can still spend those money you save on something else.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I guess the best thing to do is to go to the website and make a printout of the Owner Loyalty program.

Either the dealer knows nothing or he/she is trying to cheat you of money that belongs to you.

On another note, if the 6 months have passed, do I not qualify anymore?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts