Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just registered here. Drove the Mazda3 a couple of nights ago and I'm sold. Going to trade my P5 asap.

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can get a discount off finance or lease rates if you are a current Mazda owner - Owner Loyalty program.

Finance = 0.25% reduction
Lease = 0.5% reduction

It's on Mazda.ca under the promotions menu.

Brandon
Soon to have Titanium MZ3 Sport GT

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
welcome to the board, MZ3_Toronto.

Luckily, I own a y2k Mazda MPV so I could apply for that...
I think the calculation works out to be... umm... not a lot?

Question: Is it possible to still get this promotion, even if you get the car a bit below MSRP? Do you think dealers may budge (in the future)?

G

·
The owner loyalty program is only offer if you finish current leasing or finacing vehicle. The financing program is up to 6 mths after payoff the loan. Customers will receive a letter and special card to get a 0.25% less than subvented rate. Leasing is 0.5% less than regular rate and last as long as you previously lease a car from Mazda Canada Credit. If you don't know the exact detail. Please don't mislead anyone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
m3:
I did not intend to mislead anyone, I was only passing on the info I found at mazda.ca

However, since my original posting a have negotiated a deal with my dealer, including the Owner Loyalty discount. I am currently leasing through Mazda Credit and will be getting out of it early in order to get the MZ3. They had no issues giving me the 0.5% OL discount.

ATL:
Thanks for the welcome. Sorry for the late reply. A few dealers have mentioned about 13.5K trade-in value so I'm actually going to be selling my P5 privately, try to get a little more than that.

dugrant153:
You too - thanks for the welcome. I would negotiate the best deal you can then mention the OL discount. Since it's a Mazda corporate program the dealer shouldn't have any problem giving it to you. Worked for me.

ps: Haven't got my MZ3 yet. The one I want is still on the boat so I'm going to wait to finalize the deal.

-Brandon

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
m3 said:
The owner loyalty program is only offer if you finish current leasing or finacing vehicle. The financing program is up to 6 mths after payoff the loan. Customers will receive a letter and special card to get a 0.25% less than subvented rate. Leasing is 0.5% less than regular rate and last as long as you previously lease a car from Mazda Canada Credit. If you don't know the exact detail. Please don't mislead anyone.
What?!

Soooo I don't qualify if I finished financing my Mazda MPV more than 6 months ago?!

O_O

·
Registered
185 Posts
I tried to ask my sales about the Owner Loyalty program. He said he didn't hear anything about it at all. I wonder if I can still get it since I got my car last Sunday......Well.....Maybe I cannot since the whole deal was finalized. Nonetheless, if you own a Mazda and plan to buy a new Mazda, don't forget to mention about the Owner Loyalty program. Though 0.25% for financing is not a whole lot, you can still spend those money you save on something else.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I guess the best thing to do is to go to the website and make a printout of the Owner Loyalty program.

Either the dealer knows nothing or he/she is trying to cheat you of money that belongs to you.

On another note, if the 6 months have passed, do I not qualify anymore?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.