Mazda3 Forums banner

Oregon Spottings

43K views 161 replies 24 participants last post by  1bad3 
#1 ·
So i saw the Washinton Spottings thread and figured Oregon should get one also.

#5 ·
[quote author=MS3MB link=topic=135118.msg2908352#msg2908352 date=1233642483]
saw a maroon speed3 driving in West Linn but I dont think he is on here cuz I havnt seen anyone else posting from West Linn
[/quote]
I drive down 43 every WED,THUR,and Friday mornings from LO going to work :) Silver Speed though with grey stock rims

#7 ·
o wow your from LO ya West Linn is so close to that

um pretty much right up the street from West Linn High School how about you

I would love to meet up and take a look at your car cuz im debating whether i should get 20% tint or 35%...atleast someone else here knows how gay WL and LO police are

#8 ·
[quote author=MS3MB link=topic=135118.msg2910494#msg2910494 date=1233711901]
o wow your from LO ya West Linn is so close to that

um pretty much right up the street from West Linn High School how about you

I would love to meet up and take a look at your car cuz im debating whether i should get 20% tint or 35%...atleast someone else here knows how gay WL and LO police are
[/quote]
LOL We have such a bad crime out here that the cops need AR15s , Well I'm in Rivergrove so yeah we could hook up sometime. Maybe George Rogers park ?

#10 ·
[quote author=MS3MB link=topic=135118.msg2911010#msg2911010 date=1233726968]
ya for sure i mapquested it and its a 13 minute drive so nothing far from my house at all. lol now we just need to find a time that works for both of us

btw just wondering what mods have you done to your car
[/quote]
Really not much .I've deleted to resonators\mufflers from my exhaust,rear sway bar.test pipe , Turbosmart Hybrid BOV , repainted stock rims,MS CAI ,and 35% tint. Not a whole lot .
Need to modify the driver more than the car :)

#12 ·
saw a maroon speed3 driving in West Linn but I dont think he is on here cuz I havnt seen anyone else posting from West Linn
[/quote]

No such thing as a maroon speed3 unless it is custom painted. :dunno:

I see many speed3s all the time. It seems like most people that I notice with them do not mod them at all.

#13 ·
[quote author=Lincoln link=topic=135118.msg2915547#msg2915547 date=1233875381]
[/quote]

No such thing as a maroon speed3 unless it is custom painted. :dunno:

I see many speed3s all the time. It seems like most people that I notice with them do not mod them at all.

[/quote]
I saw a lady on the Ross Island bridge driving a stock one and she seemed to be roughly my parents' age. Probably not a member here.

#14 ·
[quote author=1bad3 link=topic=135118.msg2912607#msg2912607 date=1233784889]
Hopefully I will spot some people saturday, I will be up in the Beaverton area.
[/quote] You can spot me in Beaverton. I never seen any other speed 3's. A few 6's tho. I did hear of a Red speed3 siting in my parents neighbors hood in Aloha w/ "a big ugly muffler" is what I was told lol

#15 ·
I passed the guy with the blue 3 with the blue/black hood on the Sellwood Bridge a few minutes ago. I had just dropped off my MS6 at Auto Town and was driving a light blue CX7 loaner. I know you're a member here but I can't remember your screen name without browsing a bunch (bosses wouldn't like that).

#17 ·
[quote author=triplejumper18 link=topic=135118.msg2923614#msg2923614 date=1234198539]
I passed the guy with the blue 3 with the blue/black hood on the Sellwood Bridge a few minutes ago. I had just dropped off my MS6 at Auto Town and was driving a light blue CX7 loaner. I know you're a member here but I can't remember your screen name without browsing a bunch (bosses wouldn't like that).
[/quote]

Thats Creepin (Ryan)
I saw a bunch of 3's on saturday, but I guess none from here.

#18 ·
I saw a silver Speed6 yesterday with BC plates on Russel St by MLK. I got next to him at the light and rolled down my window to tell him that he has a nice car. He revs his engine for me and then I rev my engine back at him and he replies "Yeah there it is!". As far as I could tell he had no mods so my car must have sounded bad ass to him?

#19 ·
On my way home from the install meet at snowspd's, Comming up the hill from troutdale, marindrive, I was turning left on to Cherry Park, and as the light tuned green, a silver speed3 passed me going straight. Was debadged and looked very nice. Im guessing it may have been Jason's. I had seen his before at the Safeway Parking lot in troutdale, even met him there actually. Anyway, I have never seen a speed 3 around this area before, so it was nice to brake from the ordinary. Sweet wheels whomever you maybe. ;)

#21 ·
I saw a fellow white MS3 last night~ As I was leaving Fred Meyers off Cornelius/Imbrie they were going down Imbrie- I was tempted to turn around and follow them- Then I decided that might creep them out.. Soo I didnt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.