Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
On my way home from the install meet at snowspd's, Comming up the hill from troutdale, marindrive, I was turning left on to Cherry Park, and as the light tuned green, a silver speed3 passed me going straight. Was debadged and looked very nice. Im guessing it may have been Jason's. I had seen his before at the Safeway Parking lot in troutdale, even met him there actually. Anyway, I have never seen a speed 3 around this area before, so it was nice to brake from the ordinary. Sweet wheels whomever you maybe. ;)

· Registered
238 Posts
Spotted two Speed3's today. Well, I guess it was just one cuz I saw Travis's Speed at CS when I was talking to Derrick. Doesnt count. :lol:
Comming back home on 205, I spotted a Silver Speed3 getting on from Airport way. Was debadged, and had a real nice set of Gold rims that just set off the paint job.

Whoever you where, you have great taste in color combo's. :)

· Registered
238 Posts
Saw a pretty nice, I think it was silver , Speed6 last week racing by my house. New it was a speed 6 from hearing an SSQV under the hood. Pretty sure it wasnt Greg. Anyone? This was on Cherry Park rd in Troutdale Or.

· Registered
238 Posts
Well, before lunch, I started slowing down so my service adviser asked me to run to auto town mazda for some parts. Pull in and see a nice silver Speed3. I was so excited, I started to make a note to put in the window about this place and MazdasNW. I then noticed the Dark Grey powder coated stock rims...... The moron who owns it froze up his fuel pump on full! oh... sorry Lance, forgot that was yours. :lol:

· Registered
238 Posts
^^ If it was a gold and white Surgeline Tuning sticker, that was Sterling.

Had two Speed 3's come in the shop today, both black, but one was a transplant from if I remember right, Colorado. Had two White stripes down the top passenger side (Offset stripes). Hes a PSU student I believe.

Second was a black one in for an Exhaust Doughnut. Replaced and road tested it. Beautiful car. had a Prosport boost gauge in it and a full in dash computer.

Any of these anyone you guys may know?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.