Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, I've been lurking on these boards a while and all the pieces seem to be falling into place so I will be selling in my black 97 Toyota RAV4 4dr and getting either a titanium grey or sunset orange mica GT HB.

My question is in regards to the options availabe on the Mazda.ca website. When you Build & Price and get to the second page you can customize your vehicle, I would like to add the Front and Rear Aero Flares, but seeing that I'm getting the GT, do I still need to add the Rear Bumper Skirt and/or the Lower Door Mouldings or do they come with the GT HB?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
432 Posts
The Sport GT already comes with sporty bumpers, and side skirts. Looks good as is.

You might consider a body kit later on when it becomes available.

·
Registered
15 Posts
on the mazda.ca site, if you pick the GFX package, and then attempt to install something that is already on the car, it will flag it and tell you. There are only a few areo parts that can be put on the car in addition to the GFX package. One is trim that goes on the bottom of the doors to match the side sills. The other two go at the front and rear corners of the cars. In my opinion, these didn't help the look of the car though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts