Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just ordered my new Cosmic Blue GT last weekend. It comes in around June and I might have to wait to get it. I need to make sure that I will be able to finance this with my summer's internship money to cover payments for the last year of grad school. Hopefully I can sell my cavalier for a decent amount. Paid MSRP for it and great customer service. I can't wait to drive this.

Anyways, Hello

Josh

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
you've got lots of reading to do here on these forums! :)

By the way - update your profile with your location!

Welcome and grats ont he best color there is!
-Matt

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
i tho the best color here is black mica??
welcome aboard...!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
[quote author=MidwestSpeed3 link=topic=67620.msg1163681#msg1163681 date=1169524172]
Hey everyone, I just ordered my new Cosmic Blue GT last weekend. It comes in around June and I might have to wait to get it. I need to make sure that I will be able to finance this with my summer's internship money to cover payments for the last year of grad school. Hopefully I can sell my cavalier for a decent amount. Paid MSRP for it and great customer service. I can't wait to drive this.

Anyways, Hello

Josh
[/quote]

Hello! Yeah, what took so long? At least all bugs will be worked out by the time you get yours...
HAVE FUN! SPEND SOME TIME READING ALL THE THREADS!
Ooohh and.... DON'T DRIVE IT IN THE SNOW WITHOUT SNOW TIRES!

WELCOME ABOARD!

[quote author=Saitech link=topic=67620.msg1163817#msg1163817 date=1169528102]
What took you so long? jk :D Welcome!

Join my club and start counting the days till you get it. :a:
[/quote]

I know.. ain't that a bitch? LOL! :D
Relax. I waited mine for 5 months :)
THE WAITING CONSUMES YOU SLOWLY...

[quote author=udontknowajck link=topic=67620.msg1166025#msg1166025 date=1169613041]
i tho the best color here is black mica??
welcome aboard...!
[/quote]

Sh. Black mica sucks
lol. j/k

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I didn't wait but about 4 hours for mine, and that's because I felt like making the finance dept @ Morries Mazda work for it.

PS. Black Mica kicks ass. I've never owned a meaner looking car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts