Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here... In Brampton... Hello to everyone.

I ordered a TiGrey MZ3 GT sedan with GFX on the weekend. I am currently without a car due to an accident write off... so I need a car immediately. The dealership called to inform me that if I want my Ti MZ3 I would have to wait for it to come from the factory. (6-8 Weeks!) Well, I unfortunately don't have that long, and am settling for my second choice which is Red. I think I will be happy, but I was pumped about the nice charcoal colour of the Ti. Well who knows... maybe the red one will be faster!

I guess my point is, the dealer was saying they can't keep anything in stock at the moment, they are selling much more than Mazda is supplying, so if you are thinking about getting one, and don't want to wait 2 months for it to arrive, you might want to start looking now!

·
Registered
132 Posts
yeah my local dealer sold out in 4 weeks but they have 5 new ones now so they still have somewhat of a stock.
Btw i wanted red over white and the titanium but my insurance company sucks and wanted to charge 50 bucks more just for red. bullshit if you ask me

·
Registered
18 Posts
One of the local dealers here had a fully loaded black mica sedan (without leather) on the lot and wanted me to buy it. I said I wanted leather and they said it would take 6-8 weeks. So I went across town and bought at another dealer (who didn't have a car on the lot that was close to what I wanted) and they called me last week to let me know my car would be in in 3-4 weeks.

I wouldn't believe that they can't get you one sooner. Some of these guys will lie thru their teeth to unload a car they already have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts