Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of selling my 18's and going to these in 17 in. what do you think of them?

I have these now

thinking about these

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think it will look great...the black on black is classy, but the new ones have a nicer style and that color look awesome.

DO IT!!! :goodjob:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I like the newer choice, but I prefer 18"

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
I like the new style, and with the long spokes, it will look the wheel look bigger probably than it does now. Those finished lips are nice, but they detract from size.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hoping to find someone to buy the old ones..
and my stock 16's too. Thats the reason I wanted to go to 17's something, I could keep on year round, I just don't currently have room to store an extra set of wheels anymore.

·
Registered
258 Posts
if those are 18s on your car now.. they look really small for some reason... another reason why i dont like black wheels.. them seem to make the wheel look smaller than it is....

i like the new wheel better.. but its hard to say what it looks like on the car.. sometimes they look good in a pic but look like ass after they are on the car. Wheels are like glasses on people... there are different styles but some just dont fit or look right.. no matter what the person says who buys them.

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
+1, new ones are way better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts