Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I like it and I have carbon grey too. The amount of owners with it here is very few, and I can only think of 3 people so far.

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=65765.msg1126967#msg1126967 date=1167575236]
Its a nice addition.... go for it!
[/quote]

+1

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote author=ziegs2020 link=topic=65765.msg1126884#msg1126884 date=1167555117]
I like it and I have carbon grey too. The amount of owners with it here is very few, and I can only think of 3 people so far.
[/quote]

thanks guys for the chime in :) I would love to see actual pics of people who have it. I have a 2.3 as u guys know.. with weird canadian packaging which leaves me with a I looking bumper..but a sporty rear bumper...and although my bumper looks i.. I doubt it really is similar to the US I because the sporty grille fits fine.. so who knows... anyways i got to check with my local parts contact but if it fits it be a nice thing to have ... cheaper option than swapping out a totally new bumper.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
[quote author=biped link=topic=65765.msg1127633#msg1127633 date=1167610600]
well of course you'd say "no", you've got "stock forevar!" written in your sig. :p
[/quote]

And "forevar" is spelled incorrectly. Its correct spelling is forever. :dur:

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
in my opinion...

that front air dam is not that sporty. but reminds me of proteges however.

not everything you add on is good. remember that~.

and that is expensive. 350 after shipping?

I paid 375 for my lip kit. (Front and side skirts) shipped to my door.

Maybe youd like a lip kit instead? Its cooler to me.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, i dont know thing is a lot of the lip kits out there suck I have got to find something good... in abs plastic that would fit easy doesnt need ingenious bending............. LOL

·
Registered
130 Posts

here's how it looks like on a titanium grey local here in BC..
in that pic, the member (dazed and confused, on m3f) does not have foglights.. he has since added them so it looks a bit diff.. but you get the idea

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
[quote author=zachismisitok link=topic=65765.msg1137042#msg1137042 date=1168164704]
it reminds me of a nissan for some reason, it looks okay i guess
[/quote]

+1

·
Registered
611 Posts
I dont like it- it really dosn't make a drastic enough change to justify it imo. it dosn't look like it lowers your front lip any (which would produce an agressive look) nor does it put emphasis on the great curves the 3 already has. Its clunky, and if anything, detracts from a sporty look in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah doesnt look too bad, but I wonder if the fog light they are just the standard i model fogs that and mounted on the bumper with black plastic surrounds, and the air dam just goes over right? I hope I can get in touch with the guy and get some pics off him with fogs, would be interesting to see how the look is updated.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts