Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When they were in Edison, thats when I bought the car from them. Salesman were great, no problems, offered at invoice right away. They moved over to East Brunswick and I had to start dealing with their service department. HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! To make a real long story short, they ended up messing up certain items in my car which they fixed ONLY because I threatened them with FTC/BBC and other items. Blamed everything on my mods and even my 12 year old sister knew one thing had nothing to do with the other. They also "forgot" to torque down my lug nuts on one of my wheels and my wheel ended up moving around when I drove. Another member here had the same thing happen to him with Open Road. But his was extreme. He had to pull over on the highway because of heavy vibrations and he said he could turn every single lug on one wheel with his fingers. The management were a joke and the workers even told me they hated the place.

And just to clear things up:
DO NOT GO TO OPEN ROAD MAZDA

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know someone who is currently work there as a tech and he said that the other techs will purposly look for anything that is wrong and say you need to replace it. He says they are shady. SO. If you have to goto open road, let me know, I will let you know which tech to ask for and you wont have to worry about that sorta bullshit.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Is this place still a piece of shit because I am sitting here since 8am because they told me in person that they would have a loaner car for me for my smoking turbo issue. Now they told me they have no record of an appointment or a loaner car.

Now they are saying they verified my Turbo does smoke but i need to sshow them my oil change receipts. I saw the review here for crystal Mazda I think I would rather take it there. They better not charge me for turning on my car and seeing blue smoke.

Hate this place

·
Registered
450 Posts
To add to the flames I have been here for 40 min and they are still telling me the tech just got on the phone with mazda. I agree this could be just a blip or bad instance so i just want to know if I should get my Turbo replaced here along with getting the solenoid in my ignition fixed as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts