Mazda3 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
discounttiredirect.com by far hands down best prices. Konig hotswaps for my car are 149 each on wheelsnext they are 228! o_O

·
Registered
88 Posts
http://www.racinglab.com/

Haven't found a better price on Rota wheels. Free shipping, free center caps. My order left the facility the day I placed it. UPS lost my shipment and I still got it in 3 business days Arizona to Washington state. The prices on lug nuts are good too. I grabbed a set of Muteki's.

·
Registered
26 Posts
what do you guys think about these wheels on a m3 black sedan?

17x7 45mm offset

and i was wondering what size tires would be better 215/45/17 or 225/45/17?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Not my style. Kinda plain and they would just blend in. You want a wheel will stand out and doesn't look factory.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Whatever he likes. It's his money not mine. I have played out enkei evo's in hyperblack, but I think they are ballin!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
DON'T BUY FROM RIMSTOP.COM

Just search "rimstop.com forums" in google and you will see tons of people that have been ripped off. Apparently there scam is for you to "wire transfer", so the credit card company can not step in and get the money back, money to them and then the company does not send you a thing for as long as you wait then you cancel and they charge you 35% restocking fee. They also just keep your money and don't care at all that they promised you wheels and tires.

Read this here:

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/parts-buy-sell-forum/1078-if-your-buying-rimstop-com-please-read.html

That is just one of the bad reviews.

RIMSTOP.COM NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST

Thanks,
qualm

·
Registered
14 Posts
wheelfire.com seems to be about the best price if you're getting a wheel and tire package

i'm planning on ordering from there soon so i'll let you know how it goes

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
[quote author=palikingmudda link=topic=16508.msg3008589#msg3008589 date=1237656324]
and now outta this whole list which website is the best as fair as prices ?
[/quote]

... depends on the wheel, so have fun price shopping.

81 - 100 of 123 Posts