Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here got or is getting their MBA degree through online classes?
A friend mentioned that it only takes 15 months to complete it so I'm looking into it since I'm not really busy now. I'm looking to enroll into a MBA in Marketing.
Anyone got any insight into which universities are great for their online MBA programs? What the tuition fees are like? (I've seen $30k, which is a bit much for me).
What are the classes like? I no longer live in the US so I'm wondering if I can do this from overseas.
Do they have any requirements to be qualified to enroll into the program?
Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
For something like an MBA program 100% online is not really the way to go. Also MBAs are WAY over rated. Unless you have a bunch of business experience already an MBA will get you only one place quick, the back of the line at the unemployment office. To many people with MBAs and not enough jobs. Until maybe 10-15 years ago you'd only really be considered for an MBA if you have 5+ years of experience in business before they would think of letting you in to the program.

If you have a lot of business experience as it is, you would probably be a decent candidate. Consider looking in to a local universities program, even if you are overseas.
-Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts