Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corporate Killers is a gamming community based around BF2 and CS:S. We are looking to expand and compete.

We are a small group consisting of players age 16+ and leaders age 24+. Most of them looking to compete.

We have ammounted a small treasury and looking to invest in servers. This is where you come in. We need active and mature players to join our community. We wont invest in a server if it wont get active.

We currently have a 35 man Vent Server and a fully functioning website Forum section:

http://www.corporatekillers.net/forum

This is practically getting in on the ground level. If you are a clan that is Dying/New we would love to have some experianced leaders and player join up complement our current ones. We have delt with Clan merges in the past and know how to handle them so both parties work out.

If you join and contribute you get full admin status. Also who ever supports us will have a say in community decisions. It is a Democratic Gamming Community, All Sr.Members vote on topics like; New Members, Map Rotation, Game Nights, Policy and Procedure, and The future of the community.

Since we are new to compteting we dont have leadership yet for that branch of our community. What [CK] is willing to provide is that if you are a team looking for a home you can run the Competitive branch as you see fit. Different rules are needed for different styles of play. Also if you have leadership experiance, this ground floor offer is perfect for you. Help shape the future of a competitve team.

We all have Xfire and Steam Friends Lists avail to new members so they can network with other community members.

If you are:
A gammer (Really important here)
18+
BF2
CS:S
Corporate Killers is looking for YOU.

Pub players are also welcome.

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=Panda_Man link=topic=71362.msg1255117#msg1255117 date=1173312981]