Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my kit for a few years now, and i have been starting to notice that my driverside bulb its starting to change color. I have a 35w 6000k Apexcone kit, and one bulb is blue-ish, and the changing one is white, and turning pink. I pulled the bulb out to look at it, and in the center of the bulb (the little bubble) it is turning yellow, I assume that it isnt suppose to be like that? I think the bulb is getting ready to take a crap! any help?

·
Registered
372 Posts
They are probably fading due to age. Get you a new set of bulbs and you should be fine.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
[quote author=Screwd up 6 link=topic=138693.msg2989350#msg2989350 date=1236830190]
They are probably fading due to age. Get you a new set of bulbs and you should be fine.
[/quote]

You are correct sir

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was talking to a friend about this same issue.. Exactly how long have you had the HID's? We were wondering how long ours would last before doing the same thing.

Edit: I also forgot to mention we bought the same exact kit; temp, manufacturer and wattage.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have had the kit for about 2 years now. Its a great kit and i love them with my angel eyes...(matt). But i think i will just get a new pair of bulbs then.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
[quote author=jreeves_86 link=topic=138693.msg2991309#msg2991309 date=1236911504]
i have had the kit for about 2 years now. Its a great kit and i love them with my angel eyes...(matt). But i think i will just get a new pair of bulbs then.
[/quote]

Email me, we'll take care of you :)

Matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts