Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend and I went to Saskatoon for a day on the 6th. It was a good day till later afternoon, it snowed and roads got icy. We got on Circle Drive and we saw 1 car rear-ended, 2 cars tipped over, 1 car completely rolled over sitting on its roof. On the way back to Regina, we saw another in the ditch. Even though the road condition is pretty shitty, some people just don't want to slow down and still drive aggressively. I drove pretty slow since my treads are pretty much worned out, and a guy behind just kept honking at me. Not like I can speed up anyways, I got no grip. Earlier in the afternoon before it snowed I stopped at a red light next to a white Honda Civic. It's an old Civic with a huge muffler. Don't know what he was trying to prove but he kept reving his engine at the light. Later on that day I saw another Civic, stopped at a red light in front of the Midtown Plaza, reving his engine so that he can make some noise with his huge muffler. Anyway, a beautiful day turned into an ugly day. And I'm quite sick of those Civics with a huge mufflers, reving their engines at red lights. I love the sound of the engine of sports car but the high-pitch noise those Civics make was annoying. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts