Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a pretty sweet little laptop for sale that I don't really use any more (I have a MacBook now). Here are the details:

--Uniwill X20II1 (not a netbook, but a full-featured laptop)
--12" widescreen display, no dead pixels as far as I can tell
--2.33GHz Core 2 Duo processor
--1GB RAM (DDR2)
--80GB SATA hard drive
--802.11a/b/g wireless card
--DVD-RW drive
--Three USB ports, one FireWire
--Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
--SD card slot
--ExpressCard 3/4 slot

It's got a nice latchless design for the screen (it's spring-loaded, doesn't need a latch to keep the screeen closed), and is overall pretty compact. If you want a small but decently powerful machine, this is a good one. I'm not sure how long the battery will last for, but I've gotten at least a half an hour out of it. There are some wear marks on the screen bezel and palm rest, but the machine is otherwise in great shape. The AC adapter is also included. The machine has a fresh install of Windows XP Pro on it, and the Windows license sticker, restore CD and driver CD are included.

I'm asking $275 shipped in the USA.

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Re: FS: Uniwill X20II1 12" widescreen Core 2 Duo laptop

considering you have no idea how long the battery lasts for... how long have you owned this?
interested depending on battery life

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Uniwill X20II1 12" widescreen Core 2 Duo laptop

[quote author=PirateKitty link=topic=144716.msg3118128#msg3118128 date=1242136536]
considering you have no idea how long the battery lasts for... how long have you owned this?
interested depending on battery life
[/quote]

I got the machine used about 6 months ago, but have used it primarily off of the AC adapter. I only threw in the "at least half an hour" bit in there because I recently sat and surfed with it on WiFi for half an hour off of battery, and it still said there was battery life left (assuming you believe the battery meter in Windows).

·
Registered
125 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.