Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.. to bitch about girls. not girls in general, just one. a few months ago i started talking to this girl that works for my company (different location). we started hanging out and things seemed pretty mutal. she would call/text me so much that i even had to increase my text plan to unlimited. we had *ahem* relations and things were getting better and better and it seemed that a relationship was in the future. all of the sudden things were plateauing. we both work a lot so spending time was scarce. i became a little frustrated because it seemed like we were more penpals than anything. i'd go a week or 2 or 3 without seeing her. i figured at first that this was because of our crazy schedules and making time to spend with eachother was hard, but then i realized that when she had free time she was either spending it by herself or she would go out with her friends. the only time we ever get together is when i push for it. i expressed my concern to her and she said she would make it up to me but never did. ever. i was puzzled that a girl who seemingly likes me enough to text me in her sleep, didn't wanna hang out. one morning i just had enough and told her to spill the beans about what was going on or this was over. she was hesitant but she finally told me. the guy who she used to 'talk' to has a 1.5 yr old kid and she was 'talking' to this guy when the kid was born. she then tells me that she's been there for the kid since he was born and has been taking care of him when the dad cant because the mother took off and went down south. great. thanks for dropping a huge fucking bomb. it gets worse. i ask her how involved she is with this kid and she tells me that its so much that the guy has been pressuring her to sign papers to become a legal guardian. she's been considering signing them but as of now has not done anything. oh wait, i guess i forgot to tell you that she just turned 20 fucking years old! how can she seriously consider becoming a legal parent to someone elses kid while she is in college, has no major financial income other than in the summer, and is FUCKING 20 YEARS OLD!?!

so she appologized profusely for not telling me about her other 'obligations' and didnt know how to tell me because she didnt think i would wanna be involved with her.

sounds like a gigantic red flag doesnt it? if i was smart i'd probably head for the hills and never look back. but i'm not smart. i really like this girl and would really hate to think that i'd never know where it could go if i ended things..

/rant

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Seems to me the girl is just not mature enough. If she is really considering taking on this kid, and being a legal guardian, then there is more of a relation with the father of the kid then "friends"

I say get out there and find somebody that is going to appreciate you and spend the time with you.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Be a jerk, show no interest. Let her go. If she likes you that much she'll come back to you.

Situations like this pisses me off. I feel you brother.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
+1^. Doesn't seem like she wants to be responsible (sp) enough....

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
girls under 24 are to immature. Im hoping when they are over 24 they atleast got there heads on straight.

I dont know why you guys stress over girls so much, they are everywhere at a moments glance, just move on. They are not worth the hassle, I dont care how hot they are, or delicious their bodies are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts