Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys.
I like multispoke wheels. Wanted OZ Granturismo but they don't come in right size.

Then I decided on the Enkei RS05. But the black chrome finish is a 2 month wait.

So Ive had to change gears.....
Looking at these 2 choices:
OZ ultraleggera gold

or Tenzo cuzco:

My care is True Red hatch....
Thanks
Donald

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
If the black chrome is a 2 month wait, then wait for them. It's not that long then you'll have what you want. IMO, rims are not a rush decision.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice Daniel,
The black chrome is 2 month wait, but I've never seen them on a 3. The strange thing is that I've always leaned toward bronze or gold....... Never been interested in the black wheels, but thought that black chrome looked nice.

Betweeen the Ozs and the Tenzos, who has the edge on quality and light weight?
Which brand will hold value better if I decide to sell later down the road?

Thanks
Donald

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
i like the bronze Tenzo's. I believe their a new design too.

I'm sure others will chime in on the resale but I would guess OZ as there well marketed.

·
Registered
825 Posts
IMO OZ has the better quality, and is also lighter in weight if you're comparing the same size. You'll also get more if you sell the OZ's. Although the Tenzo's do have a really nice design.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Silver Enkei RS05 are already available at tirerack if you dont want to wait and they are discounted from 415.00 down to 350.00 per wheel. Weighs at 18.5 per wheel and the Ultraleggera's weighs 18.4 per wheel. The Tenzo's are possibly at 20+ conisdering that most of the wheels that they bring out weigh that much.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
You have a true red car?

Here are some pics with the "flat" bronze look on a true red. Sexiest combo ever.. I get so many head turners.. Really eye catching..

Don't mean to whore my pics or thread jack but to give you an idea...

Sorry the last 2 pics where just before a heavy shower so the lighting really sucked for pictures, but they look amazing in person.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Err so I guess I didn't answer your question but get the tenzo cuzco. I love that style of wheel.. they just came out with it otherwise I would have got those :(

·
Registered
461 Posts
go with the RS05. lighter than the tenzo's but a little more pricey. I should have gone with those though. just bought a set of RS+M's and kind of regretting that decision. should have went with the RS05's. and if you waited, you would have something that you really liked and would not regret your decision.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the input everyone.

I've decided to go with the Enkei RS05 in bright siver. The RS05 is my favorite of the bunch, and after much looking around, ive decided that I like the silver more than the black chrome.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ordered late today, They'll ship out on Monday.

Got the Enkei RS05 in bright silver.
18x8
offset of 48
I'll be installing my General Exclaim UHPs 225/40/18 on them.
Hub rings for 67mm (sure hope that's right)

I have not seen any Mazda3 with these wheels, so I'm nervous, but very excited.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nice choice.
Just a heads up, hub size is 67.1. The .1 won't really make a difference, but it'll get a little snug when rust starts to build up. I've got 67.2 rings and I've got to scrub the rust off before slapping them on.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I ordered from Tirerack.com
I've been very happy with them in the past.

Hub centric rings and lugs at no additional cost.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts