Mazda3 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
So I tried the foglight mod listed on here and it did not work either way with the 2 diffrent 1st step wire choices. I don't have HID. SOOOOOO now what. Wasn't there a fuse box (engine side) jumper thread somewhere.... all I ended up with was headlights and fogs not working with my runing lights stuck on as soon as I hooked the battery back up???????? And now y fogs don't work after I put everything back to stock. HELP!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
i wanted to tint/ make my side markers and front and rear lights darker, how would i go about doing that? also i wanted to put a strip of LEDs in the front lights, instructions on that also?? thanks for the help!

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
do you know where i can find instructions on installing the dnp turbo manifold on my speed3. preferably with pics.
thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
[quote author=killa cam link=topic=75531.msg2509366#msg2509366 date=1217569049]
go download the factory repair manual :)
[/quote]

where?

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
[quote author=killa cam link=topic=75531.msg2509437#msg2509437 date=1217571433]
i'd tell you, but then i would have to kill you.
[/quote]
:lmao:................ no, seriously, where could we find the factory repair manual?

·
Registered
31 Posts
[quote author=killa cam link=topic=75531.msg2514057#msg2514057 date=1217804346]
↑ PM kunzjob, he knows where to find it. i don't think the hoster of the manual wants it out in the open.
[/quote]

havent gotten a response from hidden hoster so we will see how it pans out

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
I swore there was a turbo timer install walkthrough on the forums somewhere, but now that i need it i can't find it again (been searching for a while). Can that one be added to the list if someone else knows which thread i'm talking about and finds it again?

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
i want to put my portable navi in the lower left side of the front window, how and wats the best way to wire the navi with power. i dont want the charger calbe showing at all. is there a place under the steering wheel i can wire it to??

thanks in adavance

·
Registered
593 Posts
Has anyone seen a howto for turbo timer installs? Specifically, I'm interested in the HKS type 1. I have a friend willing to give me one, but I can't really find much about installation. I think if I can find a harness for it I'll take it, but not sure I want to go splicing wires.

·
Registered
54 Posts
How about a DIY spark plug change?

It'd be nice to read about how people are removing the intercooler (is it as simple as the bolts I can see?) to get to what I assume underneith is the spark plugs?

How often is everyone changing their's anyway? 50K in the manual I believe I read.

101 - 120 of 134 Posts