Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts

that shit is looking hot! you can bet you ass that thing will be putting si's to shame everywhere

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
As I said in previous posts. I don't like the black lip all around the car, the front is rather dull but the wheels are nice. I prefer the stock styling.

·
Registered
254 Posts
didn't even notcie the black lip.. that is kind of :p the rims are ok (like them about as much as th stocks) i like the front grill and bumper a lot (even thought it is kind of ricey) wish there were more pics to get a better idea

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
The exhilarating and delightful driving performance of the Axela has been further enhanced with a sports suspension kit, a more efficient sports sound muffler, as well as improved aero parts.
WTF is a efficient sports sound muffler? Are they putting a tin can like all the rice rockets do, just with better flow?

And actually, I think that is a grey/black plastic trim. I had it on my Honda CRX. It's nto bad, but if you are used to the car without (which we will be by then), it will probably look silly.

Easy to care for and keep sharp though - just throw some Formula 2001 or similar onto it, keeps it looking smooth (not wet) for about 3-4 months, depending on weather.

Edit: I like the wheels too - it's not everyday that you find 7-spokes on decent looking stock.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
hmm... I'm thinking...Mazda WRC? ;) ooohhh....
that'd be sweet! return of the Mazda hatches to WRC (Back in the days of the 323)!!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
By the way, I don't know if we're going to be getting the Mazdaspeed 3 over here... are we?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Ahura said:
Do you still don't know the other Mazdaspeeds????
Hmm... That's an intersting way to write - I guess that the 'd' and 's' are too close. :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
i like the mazdaspeeds's rims
i'm starting to dislike the stock ones the more i look at them.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Rims are okay... I still like the ones that comes stock.

Do you really think Mazda will send in an AWD Mazdaspeed MZ3??

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Whoa. I missed the MazdaSpeed 6 Wagon. Cool... Damn.. I'd of waited for that....

The Roadster TS is cool too. I might actually like those white wheels on my Winning Blue. Not a huge fan of white, but I like those.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
If the mazdaspeed 3 was a sedan I'd be all over it. I'd take a hatchback, I just prefer the look of a sedan.

I'm waiting for the mazdaspeed 6, that might be a definite trade in, as long as it has cruise control, otherwise I'll just mod my 6. But, damn are the mazdaspeeds sexy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.