Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's all good. Some of us are really nuts about this car and search for pics and more info. I just realized that the Gt is too much for me and I'll go with the GS 2.0L w/Pwr and Sport Packages. I've been researching this engine today...

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Sweet.

I'm thinking the same thing with the GS and the 2.0L ... but after you add the A/C and the options, they come out to about the same price as base GT...

All I really want is a spoiler :p

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want a alloys (at oleast 16"), ABS and a sunroof in my 3, so if I go with a GT at $21.XXX I have to add the GSX for another $13XX so I'll have a $22.500 CAD 3 + taxes + interest.

Or I can have a GS at $18.000+ Pwr + Sport and it's $20.800 + taxes + interest, a savings of $1700x15%=$1955, over 48 mths it's 40/mth.

Then you gotta consider insurance - I'll be almost 24 then...

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
True. 2000 dollars could go to Koni adjustables (once they make them) ;) hehehe

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
mmm, these are very nice graphs. Notice the constant comparison to the Golf... and then they threw a BMW 3 series in there, for good measure I suppose.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
To let ppl know that Mazda is coming up in the world and that they don't have to buy a Golf or Bimmer for performance.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, but teh 3 should still be more reliable, especially if the NA Golf will be built in Mexico.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts