Mazda3 Forums banner

601 - 620 of 634 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
I got my 2010 Speed3 for $24,300 (S-Plan) and the sticker was $25,840. The dealer gave me the S-Plan pricing without any haggling but when I got my 2007 Speed3, I really had to fight for the S-Plan pricing.

·
Registered
610 Posts
From Mazda's website:

MAZDA S-PLAN PURCHASE PROGRAM

Because you are part of the Mazda family, you can drive away in a new Mazda with a great discount.

The Mazda S-Plan Purchase Program is offered by Mazda North American Operations to encourage Mazda employees, retirees, their families and Mazda's business partners to drive new Mazda products. Vehicles may be purchased or leased from participating franchised Mazda dealerships.

You will need to generate a unique PIN certificate to participate in the Mazda S-Plan Purchase Program. Once completed, take your certificate to your local Mazda dealer to finalize your exclusive discount on a new Mazda vehicle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I paid MSRP for my 2010 MS3 ($25,840) at Cooley Mazda in North Greenbush, NY.

Some circumstances worth mentioning:

-The next three closest Mazdaspeed dealers to me were between an hour and a half and two and a half hours drive away
-Two of the three had MS3s in stock, all three said they get MSRP or close to it on these cars
-None of them had the excat car I wanted - Celestial Blue with Tech Package
-My dealer is, no lie, a mile from my house - makes things easy down the road.
-They gave me about $500 more than my trade was worth
-I had them throw in the winter floor mats for no charge
-They have to locate a car for me with the options/color I want - this makes haggling hard to do. Closest one was in PA I think
-Given the minimal savings I could get on a '10, the dive along in gas and tolls would negate most any savings on the car price I would get.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I used to live 5miles from Mazda of Wesley Chapel and they were some of the most rude ppl I've ever dealt with. When the 2010 MS3 came out, I asked to test drive it, the salesman replied, "Why would you want to test drive the new one?, it's the same as the old, test drive one of those! We only have 2 left! By the way, I'm delivering a car right now so I can't help you anymore. Here, take a brochure." So I took the hint and left the store and didn't look back!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got quoted 24,300 otd for a 2010 ms3 in blue, black, or red. Is this a good deal? I noticed someone above got the same price with the S-Plan pricing so I'm thinking its a great deal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
[quote author=syoo6 link=topic=61879.msg3427347#msg3427347 date=1258912080]
I got quoted 24,300 otd for a 2010 ms3 in blue, black, or red. Is this a good deal? I noticed someone above got the same price with the S-Plan pricing so I'm thinking its a great deal.
[/quote]

I would say that is a pretty good deal if it had the Tech package as well so I think there might be more to had.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I overpaid for my 2010 Mazda Speed3, $24,500.00 at Browning Mazda in Cerritos, CA. It was 1,500 over MSRP and I don't reget it because it was the first one in Los Angeles and Orange County.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just wanted to let you all know that I got a brand new True Red 2009 MS3 GT fully loaded (except Navi) for 23900 OUT THE DOOR...from Rich Morton Mazda in Maryland. They have one more in Black that they're looking to get rid of...so if anyone wants to hop on that you'll basically STEAL it...

·
Registered
285 Posts
I found the dealers in Houston to be extremely fair except for Expo who came off MSRP $100 and stated he was doing me a favor. Will I did him a favor and avoid extra paper work.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi all,

Name's Gene - first time posting here :).

I am about to purchase a 2010 Speed3, Liquid Silver, from Fremont Mazda in Fremont, CA - got the dealer down to $23,900 OTD which amounts to about 21,500 pre-tax and fees - so roughly 250 bucks off MSRP.

Test drove it yesterday, loved it - I was also the first person to ever drive it and who will ever drive it as well since it's locked to my name. Feels nice knowing that no one, aside from the dealer maintenance/truck driver/factory testers have been behind the wheel :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought my 09 MS3 8 months ago but it was priced 26,500 in Santa maria, California...got it for 23k out the door! They're desperate here to get rid of stock hahahahaha

·
Registered
3 Posts
[quote author=mrFanel link=topic=61879.msg3502840#msg3502840 date=1263849734]
Hi all,

Name's Gene - first time posting here :).

I am about to purchase a 2010 Speed3, Liquid Silver, from Fremont Mazda in Fremont, CA - got the dealer down to $23,900 OTD which amounts to about 21,500 pre-tax and fees - so roughly 250 bucks off MSRP.

Test drove it yesterday, loved it - I was also the first person to ever drive it and who will ever drive it as well since it's locked to my name. Feels nice knowing that no one, aside from the dealer maintenance/truck driver/factory testers have been behind the wheel :)
[/quote]

I'm guessing you meant 2500 off MSRP... which would be MSRP of 23,945 for a non-tech Mazdaspeed 3. Invoice is $21,717, so you're $200 under invoice. Not bad dude.

Mine whenever the car comes in from port:

2010 Liquid Silver Metallic w/ Tech Pack... though still debating whether to grab a black mika instead.
MSRP 25,840 + T/T
Invoice 24,097 + T/T
Edmunds TMV 24,555 + T/T

Final for me: 23,449 + T/T, 650 under invoice, and now he's motivated to help me fight to sell/trade in one of my cars. If any of you are looking to purchase a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 anytime soon in NorCal, I'll direct you to my sales dude. Great guy and the service manager is mod friendly =)

Moderators - if that isn't allowed, please feel free to remove the "referral" off my posting - I don't get anything from it, I'm just really happy w/ the service.

601 - 620 of 634 Posts