Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 634 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This came up in the dealer rant thread and some us thought it would be a good idea to post the name, location and mark up of the greedy dealers who want more than MSRP. I don't want to waste my time talking to these dealers and I am sure most of you don't want to either. We can also post the name and location of dealers who are charging msrp, so that we can reward them with our business. We are a large community here and maybe we can have an affect on the obsurd pricing on the ms3.

I will start it off with

Sansone mazda
Woodbridge, N.J.
2000 over msrp

·
Registered
94 Posts
Re: Tell us who is charging >MSRP (boycott of the greedy)

Bommarito Mazda/Pontiac
St Louis, MO 63123
$1500 over MSRP <-- Very shady dealers that are out to screw you and don't know crap about the car

Lou Fusz Mazda/Subaru
St Louis, MO 63132
**MSRP** <--Very great service and pleasurable experience.....low-balled me on my trade-in, but I think it was a mistake that I am looking into

:klavergreg:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts

NuCar Mazda
New Castle, DE
** MSRP ** <-- outstanding service, and I mean it. Salesman KNOWS he doesn't know it all and listens to customer. Would build one for you like he did for me. :D

Russel Mazda
Baltimore, MD
** MSRP ** <-- crappy service, shady as f***. Stay awaaaaay from them. :x

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Maybe I will make the trip to delaware, My dealer told me all the dealerships in Jersey are selling over msrp, not that I would trust him. So far Crystal mazda seems to be sticking with MSRP but that could change when I go there.

·
Registered
639 Posts

[quote author=dread link=topic=60857.msg1036831#msg1036831 date=1162011460]
Maybe I will make the trip to delaware, My dealer told me all the dealerships in Jersey are selling over msrp, not that I would trust him. So far Crystal mazda seems to be sticking with MSRP but that could change when I go there.

[/quote]

Dread, Wayne Mazda is NOT selling over MSRP. Nothing less (very adamant about that...), but definitely nothing more. And they have 6 on the lot RIGHT NOW. SIX MS3s all in one place! My cousin's signing off on a cosmic blue GT next week over there.

Wayne Mazda
Wayne, NJ
**MSRP**

- GREAT inventory (A total of 8 MS3s all in one place--2 of which have been sold already. )
- borderline-rude-a/hole service

As for myself, I'm getting mine through Ramsey Mazda. MSRP, nothing more.

2. Ramsey Mazda
Ramsey, NJ
**MSRP**

- Positive buying experience so far, thankfully. Nice guy I'm dealing with.
- Inventory is short and slow. Next couple of MS3s are not coming in until December at the earliest.

Checked this last one out earlier this week, just to see what they were offering.

Middletown Mazda
Middletown, NY
**BELOW MSRP**

- At least that's what I was offered. $24,150 for a black GT.
- Salespersons weren't bad; in fact, they were pretty cool. And the one I was dealing with was a pretty hot 20 yr. old looking lady :p Too bad she didn't have a blue MS3, or else I would've loved to give her my...uh, business :rick: :twisted:

·
Registered
184 Posts

I got mine at Nelson Mazda in Tulsa, OK. They quoted me MSRP + $149 in fees, but they waived the fee, so just MSRP + tax, and they were low-hassle. Can't wait until mine gets here!

·
Registered
9,483 Posts

Washington State

Olympia $1500 over
Everett $3000 over
Puyallup $2500 over
Renton $2000 over
University $1000 over and $2500 over

Of course if you talk to the dealer you can get it taken off, you just gotta tell them!

·
Registered
266 Posts

wow, Silenxer, is that a personal list?

Anyway, dread, do you wanna edit your post to include everything at a glance, kinda like silenxer just did? It'd be pretty useful to have something like that. probably worthy of our first sticky in the mazdaspeed section.

·
Registered
847 Posts

Only kirkland and University of mazda are charging MSRP in Washington state

·
Registered
329 Posts

Pittsburgh, PA:

Billco Mazda: MSRP - may go lower

Baglier Mazda: MSRP - may go lower

·
Registered
495 Posts

Daytona Mazda, Daytona Beach FL
$4000 over MSRP when I talked to them a week ago. Hard to get them to 'pin' a number. Also wanted a $500 deposit.

·
Registered
328 Posts

Idaho

Post Falls Mazda - $3000 over MSRP   :x

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

[quote author=Focused link=topic=60857.msg1036991#msg1036991 date=1162021585]
[quote author=dread link=topic=60857.msg1036831#msg1036831 date=1162011460]

[/quote]

Dread, Wayne Mazda is NOT selling over MSRP. Nothing less (very adamant about that...), but definitely nothing more. And they have 6 on the lot RIGHT NOW. SIX MS3s all in one place! My cousin's signing off on a cosmic blue GT next week over there.

Wayne Mazda
Wayne, NJ
**MSRP**

- GREAT inventory (A total of 8 MS3s all in one place--2 of which have been sold already. )
- borderline-rude-a/hole service

As for myself, I'm getting mine through Ramsey Mazda. MSRP, nothing more.

2. Ramsey Mazda
Ramsey, NJ
**MSRP**

- Positive buying experience so far, thankfully. Nice guy I'm dealing with.
- Inventory is short and slow. Next couple of MS3s are not coming in until December at the earliest.

Checked this last one out earlier this week, just to see what they were offering.

Middletown Mazda
Middletown, NY
**BELOW MSRP**

- At least that's what I was offered. $24,150 for a black GT.
- Salespersons weren't bad; in fact, they were pretty cool. And the one I was dealing with was a pretty hot 20 yr. old looking lady :p Too bad she didn't have a blue MS3, or else I would've loved to give her my...uh, business :rick: :twisted:
[/quote

Yeah I was originally dealing with wayne mazda in august, but the sales guy was such a jerk I left without putting down a deposit and they offered me a horrible number on my trade.  Did they have any silver sports on the lot.[/quote]

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts

Colorado:

McDonald Mazda - $2000 over

Burt Mazda - $1500 over

Bob Penkhus Mazda - $2500 over

Gateway Mazda - MSRP

Sil-Terhar Mazda - MSRP

Mazda of Lakewood - ???

John Elway Mazda - ???

Delaware:

NuCar Mazda - MSRP

Florida:

Ferman Mazda Tampa and Brandon - $5000 over

Tyrone Square Mazda - $3000 over

Ed Morse Mazda - $3000 over

Russel Mazda - MSRP

Star Mazda - MSRP

Classic Mazda East - MSRP

Georgia

Jay Mazda Columbus - MSRP 

Maryland:

Russel Mazda - MSRP

Missouri:

Bommarito Mazda - $1500 over

Lou Fusz Mazda - MSRP

New Jersey:

Sansone Mazda - $2000 over

Wayne Mazda - MSRP

Ramsey Mazda - MSRP

New York:

Middletown Mazda - Below MSRP

Oklahoma:

Nelson Mazda - MSRP

Washington:

Olympia Mazda - $1500 over

Everett Mazda - $3000 over

Puyallup Mazda- $2500 over

Renton Mazda - $2000 over

University Mazda - $1000 - $2500 over

·
Registered
10 Posts

[quote author=AlbertaMS3 link=topic=60857.msg1037257#msg1037257 date=1162049383]
Idaho

Post Falls Mazda - $3000 over MSRP :x
[/quote]

Bwahahahhahaha, I live like 5 miles from them. I haven't gone down there yet, I went to:

Foothills Mazda
Spokane, WA
$1,000 over.

When I talked to the guy at Post Falls he was an asshole so I didn't even bother. Wanted a $3,000 deposit to even look at one LOL.

Foothills has been pretty cool to deal with, I at least got a test drive out of them, they just don't want to budge yet on the price.

I think a trip to Seattle may be in order :)

1 - 20 of 634 Posts