Mazda3 Forums banner

261 - 278 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Colombia, i like the darker color on the stockers. Good choice.

·
Registered
596 Posts
We need to keep this thread alive. What's new with your rides?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just wanted to say hello and bump the best color's thread. I just purchased a 2007 blue mica. I've only had it 3 days but I love it. I really wanna get some black rpf1 for it down the road.

·
Registered
41 Posts
hey all, had the car for a few months now, but i figured i would try to help this thread stay alive and post some new pics! this is a week after auto butler application and nitto neo gen's 235/40 18. I've been thinking of painting the wheels either a bronze or a gold, but i'm hesitant to because i haven't seen a CBS3 with bronze/gold wheels and i'm kinda skeptical about hit it will look.

anyways, here are the pics!

car looks like it sits high in this pic, must be the angle i shot it at, or the incline of my drive way :)

can kinda see the box.. thats what the wife drives :)

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Upload them to photobucket or something then type the url surrounded by [ img] PUTTHEURLHERE [/img].

Take out the space here-------------------------------------------------^

·
Registered
246 Posts
[quote author=Adam loves JDM hoes link=topic=86803.msg3312638#msg3312638 date=1252186447]
Upload them to photobucket or something then type the url surrounded by [ img] PUTTHEURLHERE [/img].

Take out the space here-------------------------------------------------^
[/quote]

ok lte's tyr this....

·
Registered
41 Posts
new addition to my CBS3 :)

i didnt want to pay $115 at street unit for one, so i had the machinist at work slap that thing together for me :) it sits on the boot properly now but still needs to be polished.. weighs in at 2.0 lbs, lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am super late to this party, but I just picked up my cosmic blue speed3 2008 a couple of months ago. Still in perfect condition with only 53,000 miles. I love this thing. Had a 2015 5.0 before it, and this is just as much fun.

261 - 278 of 278 Posts