Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yea i just got my MS3 cosmic blue about a week ago and turn out I cant find a cosmic blue topic anywhere! Personally I think its the most unique color out of all of them.. if anyone has pics post em and mods post em and just talk about why Cosmic Blue Kicks ass! i personnally think it looks awesome especially with the black and grey/red interior. feel like my car is worth alot more.

·
Registered
120 Posts
haha - took a while for this thread to show up!
I love the colour most at night when you have streetlights reflecting off the paint - CB rocks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you have canadian mats in your car? are they red? yea totally my car looks hot at night. Its got a subtlety to it that makes it even more badass

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yep - we have the red mats. The lettering runs lengthwise on ours - yours runs across the width, no?

The red lettering looks cool, but it gets dirty too (maybe not as dirty as the white, but it does get dull).

·
Registered
1,402 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
[quote author=axelasunlight link=topic=86803.msg1654001#msg1654001 date=1187582291]
Its about time for some Cosmic love!!

[/quote]

Beautiful CB... Nice wheels... Love it!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Just a few pics from the galleries of my Ms3 & little bro's Mz3 post located in the Multimedia section.

And finally, representing the wM ....

·
Registered
580 Posts
Here are some of my favorite pics of my own MS3....

Attachments

·
Registered
580 Posts
Here it is with a cousin...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
boo I was hoping this thread wouldn't get started...we don't need a special thread for cosmic blue, we're already awesome

·
Registered
179 Posts
Awesome thread!!

Here is my CB beauty:

Axelasunlight - The wheels really help bring out the color of the car. Looks sick! Do you have a stock suspension?

·
Registered
580 Posts
[quote author=Mellman link=topic=86803.msg1654827#msg1654827 date=1187620749]
boo I was hoping this thread wouldn't get started...we don't need a special thread for cosmic blue, we're already awesome
[/quote]

True...It is certainly the only unique color on the MS3 line!!! You can see BM, SS or TR on pretty much any car...

CB FTW

·
Registered
994 Posts
I was wondering if an CB thread would ever pop up but fo sho CB FTW!

·
Registered
609 Posts
No I now have HnR sport springs that was put on Sat. Car handles really good. Stiff suspension but doesnt bounce as much as the Tein S-tech that I had on my other 3 hatch.[quote author=CosmicTurboLover link=topic=86803.msg1654927#msg1654927 date=1187622855]
Awesome thread!!

Here is my CB beauty:

Axelasunlight - The wheels really help bring out the color of the car. Looks sick! Do you have a stock suspension?
[/quote]

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
[quote author=axelasunlight link=topic=86803.msg1654717#msg1654717 date=1187618746]
Looks like the fog light mod was done to both. Lucky!!
[/quote]

Not your avg fog light mod...took it to the next level. :D Bosch projectors, custom shroud & 3000k HID

projectors w/o shroud

1 - 20 of 278 Posts