41 - 60 of 1963 Posts

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
The little flares at the bottom of the rear bumper

·
Registered
549 Posts
[quote author=BoostThat3 link=topic=64548.msg1129215#msg1129215 date=1167759599]
Do you have a 2.0l in that 3? willpower?
[/quote]
Absolutely. AND.... no limiter, it's a UK spec so we don't have to suffer that indignity. :lol:

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
mummyman, how did you get the s model grille to fit?

& if i didn't know better i would have guessed that it's a 2.3 :p

the shaved door moldings are starting to grow on me & i'm considering it. I'd like to get OEM side sill extensions first.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
I love the moldings removed too, but it does look better on the 2.3's with the more body accents.

I have an "s" kit in my garage that i need to get off my ass and install.

·
Registered
13,940 Posts
[quote author=stephanie link=topic=64548.msg1130708#msg1130708 date=1167833077]
mummyman, how did you get the s model grille to fit?

& if i didn't know better i would have guessed that it's a 2.3 :p

the shaved door moldings are starting to grow on me & i'm considering it. I'd like to get OEM side sill extensions first.
[/quote]

OEM side skirts are a pain to install, you have to drill like 11 holes on each side of the body and then align the clips, it's hard but possible

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Steph, I got the S Model Grille off that Nabobary guy on eBay. The one he sells fits the I model perfectly, obviously you can't throw a U.S. version of the grille on and expect it to work. It does match an S Model alot, but I felt the weakest part of the I model was the grille/tailights. After those were done, I was going to leave it alone but then I decided to drop it with the pro-kit. Needless to say, dropping a car on 16's with no skirts won't get a desired look. So I got the sills/aeros installed, and since my shitty OEM tires were gone I grabbed a new set of 17's off ebay and got my Michelin's.
When I first got the car the only thing I definatly wanted to change was the tails, everything else was just fine. Like everyone knows though, it's just a snowball effect until you get exactly what you want with cars. Heck, I could get a new exhaust, possibly HID fogs, leather interior, it goes on and on. I think I'd rather leave it as is, and save for my eventual next car which will be an Acura or Lexus.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
^ +1......think i will go vote. Maybe i will post a pic of me painting my calipers this weekend on my '04....maybe i can win...lol.

41 - 60 of 1963 Posts