Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have a 08 aurora blue 2.3 sedan. And for some reason I didn't get the sport side skirts even though I have the a model. Long story short anyone know where I can get the oem skirts in aurora blue ( already painted)? Thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-08-Mazda-3-Sedan-OEM-Side-Sill-Sills-Skirt-Skirts_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem370167349593QQitemZ370167349593QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

eBay ftw! I purchased these exact same side skirts in sunlight silver (22v) for 130 shipped from this seller. I do not see aurora blue listed as a color but if you send him a msg he can confirm (or not) your specific color. 22V wasnt listed but I was still able to get them from him.

·
Registered
260 Posts
[quote author=Fairlight]
eBay ftw! I purchased these exact same side skirts in sunlight silver (22v) for 130 shipped from this seller. I do not see aurora blue listed as a color but if you send him a msg he can confirm (or not) your specific color. 22V wasnt listed but I was still able to get them from him.
[/quote]

You were able to get these in silver? I asked him months ago and he was never able to get those in stock!! :x I'll email him today to see if he would be able to get his hands on those anytime soon.

·
Registered
97 Posts
[quote author=jp3 link=topic=139190.msg2999854#msg2999854 date=1237310694]
[quote author=Fairlight]
[/quote]

You were able to get these in silver? I asked him months ago and he was never able to get those in stock!! :x I'll email him today to see if he would be able to get his hands on those anytime soon.
[/quote]

Yesssir! The seller replied back and confirmed 22V was available. Following time he listed these for sale he actually had 22V under the list of available colors but has since taken it out. Hopefully he still has some for you!

·
Registered
260 Posts
How did the install go for you? Did you do it yourself? And are they really OEM with the instructions/templates etc.?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I havent installed them yet, will be doing it this weekend though. But yeah dude, they are straight from Mazda, they include OEM instructions and installation hardware. Ill be using the 2 holes inside each wheel well and double sided 3M tape.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not gonna be able to do it this weekend =\ Looks like Mazda and the body shop never realized one of my struts was bent so now I have to wait another 5 business days for the strut to get in. After its installed and the alignment is completed ill have my car back. No parts inventory = the suck!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
boooo. that sucks dude. you should squeeze some free oil changes out of mazda.

i got a response from the seller saying he has my color in stock! hopefully the sale goes smoothly.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice! He never sent me a tracking number so dont be worried if he doesnt also. Your side skirts will come in no doubt. But nah im not gonna be able to get anything out of my dealership. Everyone missed the bent strut, so its no ones fault. Now that the car is finished it was clearly visibile. They're turn around time is actually very good at installing the parts but ordering them takes 5 years and 3 days :| Ill keep you posted on the side skirt installation.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
^How did the install go?!

·
Registered
12 Posts
yeahh, so curious on the fitment..i mean with that price it sounds too good to be truee, i was planning to visit the junkyard :( but if fitment is good ill for sure settle with these

1 - 13 of 13 Posts