Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in getting a rear spoiler for my new 07 3s, but not sure what to do. I have seen cheap prices for them on eBay, but have read bad stories about people getting them with poor paint jobs etc. What would you guys suggest I do, because $400 sum bucks from Mazda is insane.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
check the other thread about cheap hatch front spoilers the guy on ebay sells cheal spoilers OEM

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=jdanielsg link=topic=66970.msg1149906#msg1149906 date=1168833303]
check the other thread about cheap hatch front spoilers the guy on ebay sells cheal spoilers OEM
[/quote]
I asked about rear spolier's, not front. Am I asking this correctly?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He unfortunately doesn't carry them in black mica. Are these are to install by yourself? What is the best choice if you were going to get one to install, what would you do?

·
Registered
659 Posts
You can always get the paint matched and sprayed yourself which is more of a safer option than getting one pre-painted as there could be a slight difference even with the right paint code.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
[quote author=blachole link=topic=66970.msg1150377#msg1150377 date=1168876013]
He unfortunately doesn't carry them in black mica. Are these are to install by yourself? What is the best choice if you were going to get one to install, what would you do?
[/quote]

msg him to check. he has lip style ones as well you just have to ask...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts