Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys... finally figured out how to post pics... heres the deal i finally got my Rx8 rims for my mz3... short on some cash after buying tires and painting rims... so i am selling my stocks -all are in really good shape except for 1... (dont text and drive) lol lesson learned.. anywayz other 3 are fine .. they come with 75% tread bfgoodrich g-sport radials.. and TPMS sensors which i dont need... they came off the Rx8 rims... great winter set up even if u dont like tires for the price of everything still a deal i feel... 350 plus shipping

****sensors are no longer avail***
only rims and tires left for sale.. $250 plus shipping
thx guys

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea first one looks worse in the photo nuttin you can see from a few feet away... if u want another pic i can send u others to email.. the 4th is the only bad one.. textin and driving.. not a recomendation.. :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
hmmm i only need one of the rims so if your willing to sell 3 of them (2 of them to the other guy) and cut your losses on the texting victim let me know... would love to work out a deal and i could do local pickup as im just a quick ride on i-4 away!

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Not to thread jack, but I have a pair of the same wheels w/ tires and TPMS for sale... i noticed a few people are asking for pairs or single wheels. Located in Cali... you single-wheel-needers should PM me for details.

Annnd... free bump for you stylez, good luck selling the set :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.