Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
The first one is only for a Driver side one and the second one is only for the Passenger side one. Neither offers have both taillights, and they are used.

·
Registered
373 Posts
On another note, I have been browsing the internet looking for 2008 LED Tail Lights for a few weeks now and haven't seen any.  Not even ebay show any.  I have read numerous threads and have heard that 2008 is compatible with 06-07 LED Tails.  Anyone have any information on this?  I would like to get some in the future but can't find anything.

EDIT: Not talking about just OEM ones, but any. Honestly, the OEM ones are not very appealing to me. I like some other aftermarket ones I have seen.

·
Registered
930 Posts
'04-current should work. As long as its sedan-sedan or hatch-hatch there's no reason it shouldn't. I've got OEM LEDs and love 'em.

·
Registered
418 Posts
i just a ticket for tinted tail lights. so i have to take off the tint and have the oem led tails. however i have decided to get some other aftermarket tail lights

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
So does the socket go in the back of the led housing? Here's a picture of the back of the LED taillight for a hatch, does it have or need the socket? Sorry I just want to make sure if i need it or not.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts