Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this stuff came off my 2007 speed3.
rkm valve - $55
power steering cooler - almost 400 dollars new from the dealership. let me know if you need this. i don't want 400 dollars, i just don't know what this go for.
passenger side mount - great condition - $40
tmic shroud - $40
license plate bracket - $15

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: oem fs: ps cooler pass side mount dp cat tmic shroud license plate bracket

turbo timer with really short wires....ill throw it in for free with the first purchase, except for the license plate bracket

·
Registered
234 Posts
Re: oem fs: rkm valve ps cooler pass side mount tmic shroud license plate bracke

Are you willing to sell the TT by itself? If so how much, what brand, and did you have issues with door lock? Thanks.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=Sport6 link=topic=138715.msg3094665#msg3094665 date=1241110123]
flange for the valve?
[/quote]
unfortunately no.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: oem fs: rkm valve ps cooler pass side mount tmic shroud license plate bracke

[quote author=xhoodlumx link=topic=138715.msg3094757#msg3094757 date=1241111972]
Are you willing to sell the TT by itself? If so how much, what brand, and did you have issues with door lock? Thanks.
[/quote]
i'll sell you the tt for literally 10 dollars. it's from ebay. i don't have any instructions for it any more. i had NO problems with locking the doors with the remote and walking away

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
updated op with new prices. i'm open to trades as well.
i need fuel pump internals, a turbo manifold, a torque wrench...
whatever, just let me know if i have something you want and perhaps we can work something out

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'm assuming this post will also be deleted...and i'm not posting this to bump my thread, but more to bring attention to the mod that deleted a couple of posts in this thread.
pm me please. have a couple of questions

1 - 10 of 10 Posts