Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw my first Lava Orange Hatch heading East on the Van Wyck Expressway New Years Day. Got off at what I believe was Linden Blvd.

If your on here just wanted say 'HEY'...

Oh and that same night was a White 3 Sedan with blacked out tinted windows, and chromed out handles. On Woodhaven Blvd...turning on to Union Turnpike.

Holla!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
how do you go east on the Van Wyck? it runs north / south.

well, i guess you can go east... as you sit in complete standstill in traffic for an hour or so, the rotation of the earth will move your postition eastward. but it's still a stretch!!

saw a lava orange sedan on the grand central a couple mornings ago. nothing else recently.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL...true on the north south......I started off on the BQE....should I say Belt Parkway/Bridge Bound.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I seen a couple of hatch lava orange I see one all the time on the Best Buy on LIC hey that a good spot to meet

·
Registered
530 Posts
Man when will I bump into fellow Mazda 3 Forum members, I never do.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Im in LIC everyday, drive down northern blvd to go home. I'm always looking out for other 3's but then I think to myself, what are the odds of another member being in queens and just so happen to bumping into one. My car is all black with 5% tints and angel eyes. I have yet to see another 3 over here like it. I really want to though. Ill have my eyes open

·
Registered
530 Posts
Im usually on the vank wyck, BQE, and Northern blvds.

Winning Blue hatch, Tints, and Mazda3 forum sticker on side back windows. Usually though im always high beaming anotehr 3 or honking at one.

·
Registered
508 Posts
[quote author=papitodetuvida link=topic=65967.msg1242019#msg1242019 date=1172781524]
Im usually on the vank wyck, BQE, and Northern blvds.

Winning Blue hatch, Tints, and Mazda3 forum sticker on side back windows. Usually though im always high beaming anotehr 3 or honking at one.
[/quote]

Ill look out for you then, Im on Northern everyday

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Am also always on those roads so I'll keep an eye out for a 3 flashing the lights or blowing their horn LOL

·
Registered
508 Posts
I have the Mazda Speed exhaust so you will hear me coming...lolol.... I drive like a lunatic

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
well a guess we can't cross by each other cuz a lunitic + a lunitic= trouble LOL

·
Registered
508 Posts
[quote author=apena85 link=topic=65967.msg1244125#msg1244125 date=1172851754]
well a guess we can't cross by each other cuz a lunitic + a lunitic= trouble LOL
[/quote]

or it could equal a good time.......

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Maybe we'll have to see + my comute is alway hard as hell cuz am out in rush hour like this morning Jackie robinson was a fucking parking lot but if we corss each other on the weekend then there a good chance LOL

·
Registered
508 Posts
Im on the Jackie every sunday, I get off at cypress by the cemetary

·
Registered
508 Posts
I almost killed myself on the jackie like three years ago. I was driving home from my mother in laws house headed towards the grand central. Well you know while driving on Jackie you go through forest park, a f*cking racoon ran out in the middle of the road. It was like 4am and I was doing close to 100. It scared the piss out of me, started swirving but thankfully was able to hold and downshift enough to slow my self down and get it together. Little F*cker, and it was foggy out.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I wasn't so lucky, 5 month ago sit belt and airbag kept my ass planted in the sit nothing serious happen to me thank god I only have a small scar to show for it on my eyebrow
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery.fcgi?p=12&gid=13271309
foggy day must of hit a patch of oil or something car started sliding i corrected got it under control but the slide must of made me carry more momentum so i try to slow down floor wet but the left wheel locked up hit the gas but it was already to late car slammed into the wall right side first then started bouncing of the wall like a ping pong ball

·
Registered
508 Posts
ouchhhh, well I'm glad to hear you're ok

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
thanks after that accident I almost lost my job cuz it took me 3 hours to get to work J to E, E to 7, 7 to Q25 bus. almost lost my job cuz i was late almost everyday so I went to Koppel when in for a MS3 came out with a MZ3 insufficiant credit history. :(

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I saw a black mz3 with HID though it might be one of you guys car got closer and it was some asain lady i was disappointed... but is cool I'll see ya in the next nyc meet when ever that is or for the 300 movie am heading down their to check it out any of ya going

1 - 20 of 35 Posts