Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who already have their ride (mine is still on order): I am contemplating purchasing a set of USA sized number plates (which you can in Queensland), as from the look of things the lower front number plate space on the 3 looks like it was designed for the more square shaped USA size plate. What do you think? :?

M

·
0 Posts
Nah, you can take the black plastic thing off.

Aussie plates look better, especially now that you can get coloured plates in NSW.

Don't get american plates....

·
Registered
650 Posts
Yep, I agree with mb's comments. The big US plate holder look a bit out of place on a Japanese styled car plus it hangs over the lower air intake area at the bottom of the bumper.

Have a look at olorins pics as he has the black plastic US panel behind his NSW Euro plates. http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2434

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Especially the pic. :D It really gave me a good idea of what it would have looked like. I have taken your advice and ordered a slimline plate for the front and the normal plate for the back. (Obligatory for Qld!). I should get them in 7 days. They will read: "MZD30". 8)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Nice one Zoomer. I was thinking of getting custom plates but then I couldn't think of anything good and didn't want to pay extra every year! :(

·
Registered
650 Posts
How about someone has already got NSW plates MAZDA3. Must be a Mazda Dealer or the NSW RTA decided not to issue it.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Shaund - very good :D

M

·
0 Posts
hahahhahahah...

POST WHORE!!!

I've already got red plates that will go on my black mz3.

PKN-29T

Can you figure it out?

·
Registered
519 Posts
er... yes... but i thought our speed limiter cut in earlier than that... :D

M

·
0 Posts
umm..

Wrong section for the post olorin...

think you wanted speed limiter.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Is it supposed to "peaking tonight"?

·
Registered
126 Posts
MAZDA3 plates

I saw these plates on a Winning Blue SP23 parked in Mitford St Elwood (VIC) last week. We came home a bit tanked and decided to take some shots just to be sure we weren't hallucinating. The film should be developed in a few weeks...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts