·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehe.. thanks!

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
It's really not that big of a deal, I have held the #1 spot for a while now, but it is always changing, it's really just a popularity thing on there.

Honestly I have not left comments for anyone in a few months, maybe 1 or 2 but every few days somebody rates my Mazda so I hit them back.

I actually made showoff of the week 1 time and held the #2 or 3 spot for the entire site.

Congrats to whomever holds the title :eek:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I seriously think that site is rigged to where it rotates people out.. because a ride that wasn't even on the top five became number 1 out of nowhere! lol haha :p

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
[quote author=KAZPER073 link=topic=136017.msg2933013#msg2933013 date=1234487473]
I seriously think that site is rigged to where it rotates people out.. because a ride that wasn't even on the top five became number 1 out of nowhere! lol haha :p
[/quote]

That happens when someone new signs up and they have a perfect score, it goes right to the top, they get knocked back out as soon as votes go down.

The biggest ass on the site is this guy - djalexspeed

He copies everyones messages and used them as his own, and hes stays on Cardomain like it was a child needing constant care, he never leaves.

I think he was begging for votes for almost a year until he finally landed showoff of the week.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it's sad that people have to be that way .. I would just like to get car of the month on here! Which that didn't happen this month.. obviously lol

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol yeah.. I didn't like his euro tail lights.. and I'm not a huge fan of body kits either

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.