Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got told I can't get my 3 with the options I want until March! What crap! :evil:

Well I guess it just gives me time to save up more. But still, grrrrr. I want it now now now now now.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fully loaded :) 4dr sdn 5spd 2.3l all options. Not ordered yet, I'm thinking after x-mas.

·
Registered
93 Posts
all options as in NAV & Xenon ? ... cause' if you don't want NAV there's plenty of cars like that at the dealers here :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I'm trying to get the nav, I'm might decide against it, I'm thinking still.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
My dealer told me I could get one under 2 months, fully outfitted.

It generally takes 6 weeks to make it to America.. then how ever long from Cali it takes to get to where ya live.

·
Registered
103 Posts
maybe i should order mine here in mn, then fly to cali and pick it up, knock out 2 birds with one stone, visit parents,pick up my car..hmmmm? sounds good to me
vaBooM said:
My dealer told me I could get one under 2 months, fully outfitted.

It generally takes 6 weeks to make it to America.. then how ever long from Cali it takes to get to where ya live.
:lol:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have spoken with a few Mazda dealers in the Chicagoland area (which is a very high volume area in terms of new car sales) and they are saying the attention for the 3 is so hot right now that orders are starting to pile up. There isn't even any real publicity here in the U.S. yet except for magazine reviews ... we probably won't even have advertising until January ... but these dealers told me the orders are stacking up into the 3 or 4 month range. One even told me if I wanted it by JULY, I'd have to order by January. I looked at him like he was from Jupiter.

Needless to say, I am thinking about putting down a deposit now so that I can secure an order, even though I don't have my full down payment for a few months yet. Everyone else here may want to consider doing the same thing if the rumors about the wait on orders being as long as dealers are anticipating and speculating ...

·
Registered
984 Posts
Oh god. Don't tell me that. I have to wait until spring anyways. I dont' want to drag it on until next fall/winter!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well I hope the car really is that hot. I doubt it, you have to take whatever your hear from sales people with a big pinch of salt. Especially on a new product.

Mazda needs a big hit. If it is really hot maybe we will get some decent aftermarket attention. The car surely deserves it.

When I went to the dealer to pickup my plates on Monday night they had at least 4 cars 2 Winning Blues, a Black, and a White. No Ti-Greys left though. Those cars sold right away.

They had at least 10 RX-8s on the ready line.

Maybe the market is better in other citys but my dealer's showroom was completely dead. It was also dead the Saturday I bought my car. This was at Jeff Haas which is the leading Mazda dealer in the Houston area.

·
Registered
267 Posts
It all depends if the options you ordered are factory installed or dealer installed. If they are factory installed, and if there are none in stock at any of the ports, your car has to come from the factory. A factory order takes 2 weeks - 2months. My car was at the local port so it took 4 days to get it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts