Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a good car cover for my 3 sedan. The one I have on it now is a P.O.S. and is doing me no good its all ripped and torn up already from one windy snow storm. My gf bought it for me so I had to use it but i told her it wouldn't hold up well... i now hae proof of this anyway... where can I get a good car cover that won't be crazy expensive but still have good protection. Also is the OEM one that mazda makes for the 3 any good or what?

·
Registered
724 Posts
The OEM one is pretty good, I got mine from showcase for around $140. It's a breathable material so it does let some water through when it rains, but it fits the car perfectly (obviously) and doesn't seem to flap about too much in the wind. It has fixtures for the mazda cable lock (about $8 from showcase) which would stop it blowing off the car, although mine has never come loose once in ~8 months.

The material has got a bit scuffed, I think from stray cats climbing on the car, but it's held up well so far. It's also soft and provided the car isn't too dirty, won't cause scratches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts