Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is crazy, obviously it's not as bad as 9/11, but in some ways it's worse.

You mean to tell me some crazy dude managed to kill 85 people with a GUN before he got stopped? I can see if the bomb killed 85 people and he only killed 7 by shooting them, that seems totally plausible. But seriously, he shot and killed 85 people?!?!?!?! In just a matter of minutes?!?!?!

Norway must be the biggest bunch of pussies around, I'm shocked that no one tried to tackle this guy while he's just strolling around taking headshots on people. I'm almost willing to bet the only reason he stopped is because he ran out of ammo.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
The only caveat behind the "pussy" theory is that they were children at a youth camp....

Plus they were fish in a barrel since he was dressed as a cop and had asked everyone to stand in one tight group.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
[quote author=fatabbot link=topic=193877.msg4077231#msg4077231 date=1311437265]
The only caveat behind the "pussy" theory is that they were children at a youth camp....

Plus they were fish in a barrel since he was dressed as a cop and had asked everyone to stand in one tight group.
[/quote]

Yep....pretty much shock & awe with no resistance.

·
Registered
25,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it sounds like mostly adults were shot, not children. If he was targeting children, you would think the adults at the youth camp would try to stop the guy, haven't heard ANYTHING about that yet. Common sense would also dictate that if the guy is opening fire on you, he's not a cop and you need to get the hell out of the way and try to stop the guy.

It just doesn't make any sense to me.

·
Moderator of donks
32,022 Posts
:dur:

How exactly does one simultaneously "get out of the way" and try to stop a man firing a (presumably) semi-automatic weapon at you?

I'm pretty sure the idea that he was a cop probably became irrelevant the moment he started firing. Up until then it worked quite well to get everyone into a very vulnerable position.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
[quote author=halo0 link=topic=193877.msg4077368#msg4077368 date=1311451333]
:dur:

How exactly does one simultaneously "get out of the way" and try to stop a man firing a (presumably) semi-automatic weapon at you?

[/quote]

That's some serious multifuckingtasking....none of them were wearing capes & shields.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
My only "bad" comment about this is WTF is up with a "political" camp? People would raise hell if there was a GOP or Democratic sponsored political camp for youths. Leave it to the Europeans for some good ole indoctrination.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
[quote author=fatabbot link=topic=193877.msg4077418#msg4077418 date=1311456262]
My only "bad" comment about this is WTF is up with a "political" camp? People would raise hell if there was a GOP or Democratic sponsored political camp for youths. Leave it to the Europeans for some good ole indoctrination.
[/quote]

Germany built an empire on that shit. Maybe the tea party will get a nice boot camp going in the next few....

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
[quote author=fatabbot link=topic=193877.msg4077662#msg4077662 date=1311508162]
Also in the "fucked up" category:

If convicted on the terrorism charges, he would face a maximum of 21 years in jail, police said.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43870789/ns/world_news-europe/
[/quote]

that's just for the terrorism charges, he would still face multiple murder charges in addition to that (as i understand it).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts