Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a dealership where I can get my Mazda3 serviced? I bought my Mazda 3 at Roto in Arlington Heights but I am not sure about their service department. There is a tech there who should not be allowed around cars, that is all I will say on that matter.
I have about 600 miles on the car now. I am just looking for a reliable and professional service dept.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks....

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't that impressed with Napleton's Mazda in Schaumburg. They got blasted in reviews about their service. Why do you say Wilkins is bad? I am just trying to find a reliable good service provider for my Mazda 3. Anyone have any experience with Roto Mazda in Arlington Heights?

· Registered
103 Posts
I purchased my car at Liberty Auto, never gone there for service. A friend told me Roto is not good. His girlfriend is a Rep for the lincoln and mercury there. She said its no good, luckily she knows the manager at the Pontiac next to Napelton Mazda, so i went there and he walked me to the Mazda service and introduced me to the service manager. Very nice guy, they checked my car and didn't even charge me. Was good experience i guess because i knew someone there. I live closer to Anderson Mazda, BMW, VW in Crystal lake, they seem to do a good job there, friendly. As far as Oil change, i go to northwest Oilers in Palatine, (i know the owner).

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thing is I have heard bad things about Napleton's Mazda and my experience with the sales staff there wasn't good.
Roto is the closest to me, but I am concerned with the quality of the work. I have a new 2009 Mazda Hatch and I don't want a knucklehead working on it.
The tech that worked on my Subaru at Roto is not very good(I am being kind in my words here as well).
Not sure what to do here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.