Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Would love to see a meet...

I live in Bellingham - but just purchased a 5 Door at University Mazda in Seattle last Saturday. Paid $18,000 out the door t/l included, for a base model with only ABS/Airbag package. Really tough to find manual's in our area. I was told that the one I purchased was the only 5 Speed Titanium Grey within 5 states, not sure how realistic that is though.

Seattle area is probably the most central location for everyone, however there are some gorgeous drives/routes in the Whatcom county area that would make for a great event - not to mention some great places to eat also.

· Registered
243 Posts
The reason why I believe them... I pretty much searched all over the state myself and couldn't find any titanium greys, manual or auto. They actually had it shipped in from their bullpen as it was there in storage, still had the wrapping on it when I test drove it.

Who was your salesperson at uMazda?

Eric worked with me - he was an alright guy - a little out there but still a nice guy. Spent the entire afternoon going over things with me with the car, let me drive it for 2 hours by myself before purchase.

· Registered
243 Posts
LOL yeah Eric...

"Oh so weird trade-in of the day, guy trades in a Nissan Morano for a Mazda 3! Figure that one out!"

He's definately got many stories to tell... yeah.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.