Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Hey! My first post!

I'm waiting for my Mazda3s to be shipped (paid deposit), I will be buying it for $21,153 + tax and license with pretty much every package you can get, (ABS/SAC/SAB, Xenon/TPMS, Moonroof and 6-CD, Leather, Sport Package and Nav) It will be Black Mica exterior and black leather interior. Should have it first week of April. (the waiting is killing me... :x )

I've been dealing with Barry Nakayama from University Mazda (but I'll prob be going to Lee Johnson Mazda in Kirkland for servicing after I get it....its closer)

I think a meet would be awesome provided we could get enough people! Maybe a general Mazda meet as I've only seen two other people with the 3, one in Redmond and one I've seen near Lacey.

· Registered
84 Posts
Hutch said:
Hey, that's interesting -- I just bought mine at University Mazda myself on Tuesday. If you see a Titanium Gray hatchback on the Eastside, its probably me.

Zoom-zoom.
WHOO HOO!! Power to the 3!!

Congrats on your purchase! Can't wait to get mine!

I believe there are a couple other 3 owners in the Seattle area who are on these boards and just haven't seen this thread yet....

I forsee a meet in the future.... ;)

· Registered
84 Posts
I've spotted a Blue sedan around a couple of times in Woodinville... still haven't seen any HBs...

That orange color is an awesome color for the 3. My closest dealer just got an orange one in and it looks amazing!

U Mazda is supposed to have my car next weekend so if you see a black sedan w/ a wing spoiler around soon, it might be me! :D

· Registered
84 Posts
HUZZAH!!

Picked up my 3 last Thursday from University Mazda! I am already in love with it... :D They managed to steal one off the boat that was supposed to be going to Lee Johnson Mazda so I could get it sooner, but the one they got added MP3, Lip spoiler (would have preferred the wing), and Homelink.

Pictures will be coming when it gets sunny (hopefully tomorrow) and they will appear [here]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.