Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i know i haven't been around much but since i'm trying to organize something for the mazda6 members and a few other clubs i'm in, i just couldn't forget about you guys since we're going to be there driving these cars!

so ladies and gents! registration is open here

we will be driving the all new mazda3 (i can't believe i didn't do this last year for my own car :( ). it's $40 to compete and free to test drive the other cars and watch... you can also win prizes, check out the sponsors, and go karting (i think it's an extra price for this though).

it's an all day thing, but rex and i are registered for competition on Saturday, March 6th at 9:20am. anyone else planning to go?? let's see if we can meet up as a group, even if you're not driving or you're scheduled for a different time. mazda rev-it-up is pretty big regardless of what car you drive so i will be extending this meeting invitation to mazda6club, v6p and mocc (mazda owners of california club). please feel free to bring anyone along, the more the merrier!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
San Francisco, CA on Sunday, 3/7/2004
Alameda Point
Intersection of Atlantic Avenue & Main Street
Alameda, CA

Competition Group - 13
Registration Time - 11:00 AM
Chalk Talk Time - 11:20 AM
Track Session 1 - 1:00 PM
Track Session 2 - 2:00 PM

Sorry - Saturday just isn't doable for me... :(

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*bump*

i thought a couple of you said in another thread that you already signed up for saturday also, but it was a different time... well anyway... i know i'll be there for a good part of the day to cheer everyone else on too... but the 6 club wants to know if you guys want to meet up while we're there??

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I might actually be there on Saturday now too. Not to compete, but I'm working with my dealer on a promotional thing.

Might be cool.

·
Registered
581 Posts
San Francisco, CA on Saturday, 3/6/2004
Alameda Point
Intersection of Atlantic Avenue & Main Street
Alameda, CA

Competition Group - 19
Registration Time - 1:00 PM
Chalk Talk Time - 1:20 PM
Track Session 1 - 3:00 PM
Track Session 2 - 4:00 PM

I'll try to be there a little early, just to check everything else out :wink:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so.. anyone excited? hehehe... i sure am.. my husband is starting to think about getting a new car and this one is on the list :D

so is anyone else planning to go on saturday? i'd like to meet up with you guys while we're there.. hehe we can probably just meet in between time slots and stuff... :)

titanium dragon you have a pm..

·
Registered
581 Posts
Got my pm, I sent one back at you :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts