Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :)
I'm new here, and i just got my mz3 last week (before i had a subaru impreza GT)
I love this car, everything is so well thought, so nice, so cool sooooo zoomzoommmm :D anyway i love it
It's the mazda 3 performance pack (i'm in france)
it has xenon light, gps pack, mp3 cd player and the 2L engine (150hp) with 17" wheels and a lot of others cool stuff (automatic lights, automatic A/C etc...)
The price i paid fopr it was 21550euros (25844$)
here are some pics :

i'm glad i've found this forum :)

EDIT: Topic renamed to show model/trim

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
BAHHHHh thats a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet car.

·
Banned
868 Posts
OMG....nice!

BTW, do you have a Sony F707/717?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dunno for the sony, i've order the mazda the day it came out, the salesman wasn't really aware of everything about the car, he told me it was a jvc, but i'm not sure, is there a way i can find out ?

And for the gps ? anyone knows where i can find the instruction book ? cuz mazda france hasnt receive the books yet (they're kindof lame... :? )all i know is that the dvd is from navtech.

·
Registered
452 Posts
dman!!! u got those nice led taillight!!!!!!!!
me jealous!!!!!
i want LED taillight!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Lots of pics!!! SOOOO many pics!!! Having sudden butterflies in stomach!!!

*faints*...

hehehe just kidding :)

Sooo... why'd you give up the Impreza GT? And which part of Europe you from?

·
Banned
868 Posts
LOL....yeah, I meant your camera. I was looking at your reflection on one of the pics, and I thought that it looked like you have a Sony F7x7.

I have the booklet...it's got a whole bunch of info on the Nav...something that we don't even get in Canada :(

Yuki: I want those LED's too!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice car. Anyone who has seen a US spec car does it have the same material in the door inserts and seats? That's the same material that is in the base model 6 and frankly I think it looks/feels cheap. The whole reason I was holding out on a 3 is because the pictures on mazda's site show a different material on the seat and door inserts. Overall though I am very impressed. After seeing the hatch the decision between hatch/sedan is even harder.

nonofx: Do alot of european cars have their controls marked in English?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Bonjour Nonofx,

I'm glad to see a French Mazda3 owner on board! You are living in Val de Marne right (judging from the GPS and licence plate)? I'm from Grenoble! I have a Protegé5 (aka 323) imported from US and I'm great fan of Mazda.

Congratulation for a very nice Strato Blue.

With your permission, I'll use few of your pictures in my Mazda3 website http://groups.msn.com/BrunoLuong/. Please let me know if there is any problem.

Bruno

·
Registered
272 Posts
Anyone who has seen a US spec car does it have the same material in the door inserts and seats?
No, the clothes in the above picture is the called "BP7", available in a up-most trim (Performance showed here) in France/Europe. N/A highest trim will be equipped with BP5/BP6 upholsteries, which is standard for the middle trim (Élégance) in France.

PS: the first picture is the floor-mat

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hello again, yeah i live near eurodisney, for the licence plate; it's the temporary one, i'll get mine in january (so i'll have a 2004 car instead of a 2003 car if i had change my licence plate already).

For the car controls in english, yeah lot of car here have them, but it's ok, some english expression are understood by every single french people, like "load" (for the cd) "A/C", "open" etc...

for the impreza, i had it for 3years now, it was a model gt turbo of year2000, the same as the RS you have in canada but with a turbo :).
i've sold it cuz it started to be a car you see everywhere on the street, cuz it's becoming old, so, -> cheap -> so every young "street racer wanna be" bought them. and for the impreza , carjacking happen to often and our beloved goverment started to be crazy 1month ago, especially about speed on the road, so i decided to sell it, but it was the best car driving experience i had, and the mazda is different, way more confy and civilized.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts