Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
I've had noises for a long time that I can not resolve.
I tried to perform the TSB 3 times with a hammer - nothing helped!
Attaches you a link to listen to noises on YouTube: 1 במאי 2022

please, help me.
I'm going crazy!

thank you.

·
Registered
131 Posts
You may try pulling the A pillar and installing a few sound deadener strips. I would also pop the hood and check your cowl area. That is the plastic cover that cover the wiper linkage. I have had to add a few more foam pieces and even more fasteners to quiet down the sound that would be herd inside the car exactly where you are hearing the noise.

Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive tire Wood Bicycle part

Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

TSB= Technical Service Bulltin. :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You may try pulling the A pillar and installing a few sound deadener strips. I would also pop the hood and check your cowl area. That is the plastic cover that cover the wiper linkage. I have had to add a few more foam pieces and even more fasteners to quiet down the sound that would be herd inside the car exactly where you are hearing the noise.

View attachment 106782
View attachment 106783
View attachment 106781

TSB= Technical Service Bulltin. :cool:
hey bro!
Did it help you solve these noises?

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
hey bro!
Did it help you solve these noises?
Noise gone! , Noises GONE !
I am an Audiophile and having weird "arse" noises and vibrations conflicting with my music drives me crazy.
I have even stuffed the underside of the dash with polyfill, the same material I install in subwoofers. :LOL:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Noise gone! , Noises GONE !
I am an Audiophile and having weird "arse" noises and vibrations conflicting with my music drives me crazy.
I have even stuffed the underside of the dash with polyfill, the same material I install in subwoofers. :LOL:
Good to hear!
Do you have any pictures of the insulation you installed in the wiper cover?
I have the noises intermittently, it just crazy me! It feels like it's inside the car, not from outsdie
The noise insulation in this vehicle is just bad!

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Good to hear!
Do you have any pictures of the insulation you installed in the wiper cover?
I have the noises intermittently, it just crazy me! It feels like it's inside the car, not from outsdie
The noise insulation in this vehicle is just bad!
In the picture you can see the red circles I either added or replaced the MAZDA Fastners.
As for the other I didn't have any pictures but seems you asked I took some for you.:)
I replaced the factory high density foam pieces with a larger RED foam roll section cut from the 5 foot length. You can find these at various hardware stores.
The poly fill is a large roll which I purchased on Amazon. But it common at every fabric supply store.

Comfort Plastic wrap Plastic bag Linens Sleeve

Hand Human body Gesture Finger Wrist

Hood Automotive tire Trunk Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts