Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dunno: [glow=blue,2,300]No turbo or Turbo. All around which is better. Turbo more power, while No turbo is cheaper and more streetable. Which one and why? [/glow] :dunno: Sorry wrong section.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
Re: Naturaly Aspired or Turbo?

I dont get it.... are you comparing a Turbo vs Supercharger .... or? They are both FI...

As for NA vs Turbo... if you want speed Turbo is the only way, as for I/H/E on NA on a Mz3 wont do much really.....

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Turbo is expensive and you may have to replace all the inturnals add what ever brakes from the strain on the engine. How much torque and horsepower can you get out of a 3 wit out turbo?

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
you can get enough out of it without a turbo but it's gonna cost ya. turbo, in the end, is cheaper than a full NA build.

still... i love the NA build.

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
you cant turbo a station wagon~~~

lol. jp. yeah turbo is the best bang for you buck basically. Id like it but id rather spend 4000 dollars on looks. :p but man turbo would be more fun than NA also~~ hearing the wrooom, psst, and the looks on other ppls face when you do it!

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
turbo is the only way to go. You wont have to replace any internals or anything like that. Unless you are looking for a full blown drag car. You can leave your engine stock.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ITS NOT A STATION WAGON thats what old people drive. I dont what anything to powerful like a turbo just somthing I can smoke people wit. without goin 200 MPH. LoL all I want is custom exhaust, headers, intake manifold, CAI, biger injecters, and some new body parts. Make im NICE. but turbo could be an idea for a newer car cause by the time I get my 3 itll have 50,000+ miles on it. Id rather save that 4,000 for a streetbike or somthin else anyway. Just getin some ideas.

:tgm3:

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
bolt ons like a CAI , header , exhaust, injectors? (you dont need these, you cant use these) wont make a diffrence. You will still lose to the same cars. you NEED turbo to make power.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How can I win if my engine still at the stop light, what am I supose to push it to da next? Just joke. Thanx Ill keep that in mind.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
yea how about no!!

<angels rejoicing>HIBOOST!!!</angels rejoicing>

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
yes...they are all posted in the turbo forum.

and again i say,

<angels rejoicing>HIBOOST!!!</angels rejoicing>

1 - 20 of 71 Posts