5 Speed Manual Black/Red Cloth seats
I could not be more satisfied with a new car
paid $17,600.00 8)

EDIT: Topic renamed to show model/trim

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

Please share why you picked the 3 over the competition and you driving impressions so far.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am thinking about that car too! where did you purchased your car?
I live in northern jersey, is there any recommended dealers?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cool! I've looked at the most of the colors at my local dealership and currenly like Titanium Gray the most. I haven't test driven one yet because all 6 Mazda3 hatchbacks they have received in have been AT :x
Where's the love for MT around here :?:
How did you get that price :?: , by my calculations with all those options that would be below invoice.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
thebman said:
$18,600 would be pretty good too. $17,600 is a too good.
Thats what I paid hehe. Those options listed above, will invoice $18,368 on the dot. The ONLY way it will go below that, is with a down payment lmao

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
loyalty and sweet talking what is so hard to believe about what I paid. what can I say I know how to shop around

·
Registered
103 Posts
i believe ya, thats what im shooting for also, right around $17,000. the dealers are getting some good incentives for selling a new car out on the market from the manifacture, not to mention as fast as they are selling they are getting a 2-3% holdback from mazda. so i have to say $17,000 is very posable, tax not included though.....congrats on your good buy
P.S. dont ever pay or look at the msrp.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I do'nt believe that a bit. Maybe iN the states where they can bargain..but here in canada, the dealer wouldn't even budge 100 bucks below the MSRP. Thank god for my xplan.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
with the 3s flying out of showrooms like there's no tomorrow? If they lose one customer because they do'nt want to pay the MSRP.. there are plenty more to follow. If you are saying you got 300 bucks BELOW the invoice.. that's a little far fetch.. if you say 300 bucks below the MSRP.. then i believe.

·
Registered
103 Posts
its a double sided sword here, there alot of people buying, alot may not know how to barging ,they see what they want,and buy right then and their, dealers love them people, then you get someone that does their research,gets quotes from other dealers and gets the power in their hands to negoiate prices, in the u.s. economy the dealers cant stand to leta sale slip through their grasp,even if it means only a $300 profit or at cost. its a buyers market out their.so so sum it all up they make money off these young teens,1st time buyers,so they are willing to settle for a offer lower then what is normal becouse in the end they still made their profit.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
if the car is being sold at 300 below invoice, the dealers are at cost.. they are not making any profit, mind you, it's a business, they don't do anything that will cost them money just for a sale.

The demand for this car is huge right now, doesnt matter how you bargain, if the dealer is not making any money, they know someone next in line will get the same car if one guy refuse to pay.

·
Registered
171 Posts
for my last car, the dealer made some good money off me... and even though i thought that sucked, it helped me to learn how to thoroughly research the car.. get many quotes.. and look for as many ways to lower the price so that you have some firepower of your own... if you know about the car.. more than the dealer even.. they'll respect that and try to work with you... most of the recognition dealers get are for volume sales.. not total profits.. look at internet and fleet managers.. they'll give the car up at invoice as long as they can mark the sale. profits are good... sales are better.. plus, they're trying to saturate the market for repeat buyers.. why lose a loyal customer and a sale for the sake of making a few hundred less?

·
Registered
103 Posts
hey nicubus, scan your sales paper and put it on here so these people believe, im getting tired trying to tell people its possable...lol some reason canada dont believe us,lol, cant blame em though,look who runs our country...lol
Nicubus said:
I recently purchased the Mazda 3S 5 Door
Xenon package
ABS package
Moonroof and 6 CD changer
Titanium Gray Metallic
5 Speed Manual Black/Red Cloth seats
I could not be more satisfied with a new car
paid $17,600.00 8)

EDIT: Topic renamed to show model/trim
:lol:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Dont forget all the money they make up on you in their service department. A sale usually means servicing the vehicle for 3 or more years... cash in their pocket for oil changes, tune ups, brakes, etc...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You know what.... I am gonna post my sales sheet. As a matter of fact, I am gonna buy a scanner just to prove to you that I paid $17,600.00. I don't understand why it is so hard to believe. Maybe you guys don't know how to shop. Just like they pressure you, do it back ten fold. And if they give your price, don't ask any more questions, just walk out without saying a word.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts