Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just bought one of the next mod grilles and was just wondering if anyone had a rough guess on how much it would cost to get painted. My car is solar yellow so I dont know if it would be harder to match or not? any response would be appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
nice choice man i got a cf one from ssg depends on the shop that paints it maybe.I had one shop paint one of my things on my car and the paint was off.So it depends man

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yours looks really good man! I havent seen any carbon fibre ones? I am kinda worried about the paint match though. Well last winter I lost control of my car and spun into a curb and had to get a new front bumber and I got a life time guarantee for the body work and paint, and it still doesnt look right sometimes its really noticable and looks like two completely different colors so I might try to take it and get it fixed and see if they can just put that grille on and do it too?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
ya ssg(peter)Can carbon fiber anything for you.I bought the cf grill off of him,it took longer but it came out great.Good luck with your car man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts