Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when we can expect the next batch of CPE CAI? I really would like to install a CAI in my MS3 and it seems like the CPE CAI fits my needs better then the Mazdaspeed CAI. The only issue is that there aren't any around. Also are there any Mazdaspeed CAI instock anywhere?

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
[quote author=Mostly Harmless link=topic=71782.msg1262920#msg1262920 date=1173719945]
Anyone know when we can expect the next batch of CPE CAI? I really would like to install a CAI in my MS3 and it seems like the CPE CAI fits my needs better then the Mazdaspeed CAI. The only issue is that there aren't any around. Also are there any Mazdaspeed CAI instock anywhere?
[/quote]

i have the mazdaspeed instock ready to go :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=64257.240

check out the link, according to this you can still order today, but IMO you should do it very fast as they sell out quickly, and then take about 4 weeks to get stock back in. I ordered the black cpe intake from their first batch...great quality product, dont hesitate!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote author=sturge-speed3 link=topic=71782.msg1262959#msg1262959 date=1173721573]
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=64257.240

check out the link, according to this you can still order today, but IMO you should do it very fast as they sell out quickly, and then take about 4 weeks to get stock back in. I ordered the black cpe intake from their first batch...great quality product, dont hesitate!!
[/quote]

I saw that but they are only offered in red, none of the other stock colors.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I would contact Mike or Cullen at Street Unit and get yours ordered, as pre-paid units are shipping first and as quickly as they come in. CPE is working hard to send out orders. Tell em Raider sent ya! The price is $324.95 in any color you want.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I know things are crazy there, as we are all going to Sebring with Mazda North America to show in their corral on Thursday through Sunday. I would either give them a call or go ahead and pre-order. Best way to lock in an intake.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Not a problem. Wish I could say we had like 50 sitting around. Of course, I have a black one, but would happily trade for silver...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts