Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
If those are pics of the actual coilover system they are selling then they won't fit the car.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
[quote author=Hexedit link=topic=68905.msg1192555#msg1192555 date=1170875268]
If those are pics of the actual coilover system they are selling then they won't fit the car.
[/quote]

They aren't:

Please note that the image may differ from the actual kit.

Does sound kinda shady, though. I definitely wouldn't spend over $600 on a product I knew nothing about.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I did some searching and they are somewhat reputable. They have good reviews but it seems like the only people who are getting them are the ones who haven't tested out any other coilovers so they don't have anything to do a comparo test against. They are made by Golden Apple Corporation the same company that makes ADR, RSL, and Stern wheels.The company itself has been around for 24 years but I think "NEX" is just getting it's start. They seem to be just making a name for themselves. I wanna get 'em to test 'em out but I don't have the funds and I'm really scared it'll end up like those K-sport coilovers. Many of the other threads I've been reading around other forums about this coilover is that they're good but "bouncy". with no explanation on what exactly "bouncy" is it's hard to determine how they will be. Apparently they use a "secret" spring rate(read it on another forum that a guy posted after e-mailing the company to fond out spring rates) Maybe they will answer 1 of our e-mails. I'm not very good with stuff like that so maybe some1 else will volunteer to e-mail the company. I also read that they usually offer an insane drop(up to 4in. on some applications) anyways here's a link
http://www.1goldenapple.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts