Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Welcome aboard Matt. You might want to change your "Car Make" to "Mazda" :)

We're a fairly small Mazda6 forum, but because of our linkage with other Mazda & Ford car models, we have a lot available. Post up as much as you want, get your friends to come on, ya know, all the usual.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm surprised that the MZ6 forum has such little activity compared to the MZ3 and Ford Fusion forums??? I currently have an '06 Mazda3 s 5-door , which I love, but a torn ACL in my left knee and and a bad left ankle mean my manual transmission days are numbered...I'm ready for my first automatic.

The 2009 Mazda6 is very appealing. I test drove a V6 Touring model recently and fell in love....maybe even in 'lust' if that's possible with a mid-size sedan! :koolaid: It had the Convenience Package, which includes the mixed cloth/leather seats. I'm not a fan of full leather interiors, but the partial leather in the MZ6 Touring looked and felt fantastic. None of the other features in the Covenience Package interest me, so I don't think I'd spend $1600 for the partial leather seats. The ideal trim/color/options would be a MZ6 s Touring, Sangria Red with Black Cloth with Bose/Moonroof Package...MSRP of $27,505 but Edmunds and CarsDirect price it at about $24,400.

The other two cars I'm considering- 2010 Ford Fusion SEL and 2010 Mazda3 s 5-door Grand Touring.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
This forum is actually our 2nd-to-newest, so we're just trying to get hte name out now. For a long time we were associated with Mazda6Club.com and steered people there, but then they sold out to some company, so we figured we probably shouldn't bother having allegiance to them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
not much happening on this forum...even the moderator is asleep :shock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts