Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, new to the forum. i'm from wheeling, wv. first time ive ever been on here and it seems like a good forum so far. kinda confusing though. haha Anyway I drive a black 06 cobalt ss supercharged with 34k miles. Lookin to trade it for an 08 or 09 mazdaspeed 3.

heres some pics of my ride.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Ahh another convert... lol.

Well welcome to the forums bud. Hope you enjoy your stay and let us know what you think of the forums and if you choose the speed

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everybody,
I just joined. Im from Phila Pa - DE. I live in DE and work in Phila. I currently own a 00 Accord 4dr, SE 2.2ltr I-4. Ive been looking at the Mazda 3 hatch for some time now. I believe its currently the only car that comes with a hatch that has a pretty hot interior.

I bought my Accord 3yrs ago with 100k and she has 180 now, so thats about 26.6k mi a yr. I put 130 mi on my car (s) a day... and I havent had.. a lick of problems.. at all.. (except for my hooning, tickets and my 90-100mph runs). Before my 00 Accord, I had a 92 . Picked her up at 158k and she passed away 3yrs later with 231k. I thought about buying another Accord and have figured out that the median age is shooting up along with the weight and size class of the car. I simply can not drive such a beast.. not for hooning ability.

As for as Civic goes...
I love the exterior... but the interior... is acres of hard plastic. Whole load was blown on the center stack. Not to mention... Honda wont bring the hatch from Europe into the U.S, which Im forever pisses about.

So with that news,
I took a ride in a 06 GT hatch, tint, moon/sunroof, tint, alloys with the swaybars.... Im so in love. I love the interior (current int... not so much).

I'm just trying to figure out... what issues these cars face and how much fun.. these cars are at 50, 75, 145k mi...

I hope to learn a lot here.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
[quote author=SnyzzleSpeed3 link=topic=139170.msg2998944#msg2998944 date=1237264741]
hey, new to the forum. i'm from wheeling, wv. first time ive ever been on here and it seems like a good forum so far. kinda confusing though. haha Anyway I drive a black 06 cobalt ss supercharged with 34k miles. Lookin to trade it for an 08 or 09 mazdaspeed 3.

heres some pics of my ride.

[/quote]

car looks good!

any mods?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts